Names Searched Right Now:
Page 186 of 438 FirstFirst ... 86 136 176 184 185 186 187 188 196 236 286 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Chelsea - Glad to see you back
    @Em - Ah, the good old algebra days I had Algebra in 7th grade, big math geek me
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

So this morning before getting a ride to school, the windshield was all full of frost and snow was everywhere. We didn't have a scraper to scrape away the frost and we couldn't get it with our hands or the windshield wipers, so we used my brother's hockey stick. Yep, I'm Canadian! Haha.

Its going to be 35 degrees today in Perth its going to be so hot as my drama room is heritage listed so no air-conditioning other then that I should be fine. Snorkelling was great I was so tired we were out for about 12 hours.
    @Em I still don't get algebra and I'm year 9 (not sure what the American equivalent is but 2nd year of high school)
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

@Ronnie - Same thing happened to us today, except we used my ruler
    @Ebs - 2nd year of high school in Australia = most likely 9th grade here. You still haven't had Algebra? You may have skipped it but the Australian curriculum is probably different from ours.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali I meant I don't understand algebra we've had algebra since year 8
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆