Names Searched Right Now:
Page 183 of 527 FirstFirst ... 83 133 173 181 182 183 184 185 193 233 283 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Athena - Yeah, it was pretty awesome! Congrats

BTW I'm sick today so that's why I am on at like ten in the morning. Whoo hoo no school!
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

Hi! I'm only on for a few minutes I just wanted to post my blog.

http://awesomepeas.blogspot.co.uk

Please, please visit!
    Heidi Noelle ~ Blair Belle ~ Carter Marie // Charles Reid ~ Thomas Nathaniel ~ Joel Andrew

@Ebs- nice! I tried snorkelling once years ago but I found the salt water really gross. It looks so cool on TV though!

@Belle- haha congrats! What kind of cake was it? Nothing I bake tastes good... Kind of ironic given my mum's an amazing cook and baker. She decorates her cakes with flowers and stuff and once even won a baking competition at church.

@Catalina- aww, feel better soon. I'm crazy sniffly today but well enough to go to class, not fun...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Glad to see you back, Chelsea! I'm curious about your blog title... how did you come up with Awesome Peas? Is there some meaning or sentimentality behind it?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Lauren - Thank you! I'm too sick to go move to the computer room so I'm sitting here on NB from the iPad. Could not get more lazy
    ~Tali~