Names Searched Right Now:
Page 181 of 526 FirstFirst ... 81 131 171 179 180 181 182 183 191 231 281 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

[QUOTE=
    I go on it at school one girl was like baby names are you pregnant I replied with yep and got back onto my food assignment which I was meant to be doing .[/QUOTE]

LOL! Her face....
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

@Em - Thanks! Yeah I was being super adventurous with that third pair

I had so much fun at the football game last night! The Huskies beat Cal 41-17. My uncle has had season tickets for 25 years so we were in Row 30 on the 15 yard line. Oh yeah just wanted to remind you it's college football.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Izzy yeah she was like wait your joking right. It was so funny.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

I haven't been in this thread for forever! I have no idea what's really going on. Oh well, hola to you all again.
    @Catalina- you went to a football game? Cool! I usually don't have the patience for sports, but I went to my schools homecoming. We lost. I didn't cry over it, we were pretty rude to the other team.

Oh! I got into my first college! Very excited. And nervous. Because that means I'm even closer to be a real adult.
    Hope you're all having a good Sunday night.
    -Athena

Top Girls: Under Construction

Top Boys: Under Construction

@Izzy- haha, I've often thought it's lucky I was the one of the most conservative girls in my high school and never had a boyfriend... the last person you'd expect to been a teen mother... Not that I think you'd be one! But yeah, if not for that people would probably find my interest in names weird. Many of my friends are quirky so they just find my namenerdiness amusing, haha

@Athena- congrats! Haha when I got my first acceptance letter I showed my friend and was like does this really say what I think it says... I was so shocked! Wow, it happens really early in the US... our applications weren't due until January and acceptances would start coming in February/March (could be as late as May/June for some really specialized programs).
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy