Names Searched Right Now:
Page 178 of 491 FirstFirst ... 78 128 168 176 177 178 179 180 188 228 278 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Em - LOL so funny!

Does anyone know how to put pictures directly into the text like Em? All I can figure out how to do is put the links to pics. Thanks

- Un-computer-savvy Catalina
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina-I do try my best, NB is always the first thing I do when I have some free time with my computer, although I'm sometimes scared to do it at school in case people make fun of me...they just don't understand....

And have you tried putting the picture on your desktop and just dragging it into your post box? I feel like that may work.
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

@Tali: It's pretty simple. Here is a step by step guide:
    1) On the Rich Text Toolbar, there is a picture icon. Click on it.
    2) There will be two tabs: one will be for you to upload a picture on your computer, and one will be to upload a picture from a link.
    3) If you're uploading from a link, be careful and make sure that's the ONLY PICTURE on the page. Otherwise, it might not work.
    Let me know if you have any other questions!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Quote Originally Posted by chicamerlin View Post
    although I'm sometimes scared to do it at school in case people make fun of me...they just don't understand....
    OMG !! Exactly
    Vasiliki ,

Persephone ~ Orpheus ~ Odysseus .

http://nameberry.com/nametalk/thread...1-(dramagrl19) : PLEASE play my Name The Babies game if you haven't already!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Thanks!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)