Names Searched Right Now:
Page 161 of 396 FirstFirst ... 61 111 151 159 160 161 162 163 171 211 261 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Faith - Thank you! I like it so far, but it's cold

My weekend plans include going to a soccer game, a sleepover, and making cupcakes with my cousins
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Catalina I suppose it would be cold to a Californian, but today when I saw that it would be in the 60's this weekend, I thought, "Woohoo! Warm weather!" Do you go to a public school near Seattle? I'm homeschooled.

@Faith - I go to public school near Olympia but I will become homeschooled by January.

I'm a San Diego native but I lived in San Francisco for the last 12 years of my life so yeah.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Sephora, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Cannebella you can't I was going to start again but I couldn't log in as Emiliana so I emailed support and I'm guessing they switched the two names or something.
    How is everyone, I'm so tired I was up until one last night talking
    〜Ebs〜
    Isobel*Eloise*Matilda*Alice*Eleanor*Amelia*Elena* Mirabel* Felicity* Phoebe*Tallaulah*Eilidh*Rosalia*Roisin*Azalea*Elsa *
    Eamon*Tiago*Cooper*Jack*Jago*Flynn*Archer*Lincoln* Asher*Alfie*Taylor* Finnian* Baxter* Lawson*Jasper*Deacon*Lewis*
    babynameobsessed.wordpress.com

It's 2:55 am here and I should REALLY go to bed... busy weekend! Tomorrow I'm seeing Macbeth (starring Kenneth Branagh!), originally performed as a play in England, then filmed and it's being shown here in Canada! On Sunday there's a farewell party at my church after the service. And I have work to finish before I go back to school on Monday... oh why is the Internet so distracting...
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Victoria, Diana, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy... don't love many boys' names!