Names Searched Right Now:
Page 145 of 577 FirstFirst ... 45 95 135 143 144 145 146 147 155 195 245 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Caitlin my summer holidays start december 6 and I go back like the 2nd of February two months of heat and sunburn not just in Australia but in Malaysia as well.

Its 8.58pm here and I spent my day packing everything i'll need for the 8 weeks of school into a suitcase and I'm sick with the flu despite getting the flu needle. And my mum only gave me 1 packet of biscuits (crackers), 1 packet or oreos, 1 bag of microwave popcorn and 6 juice boxes for four weeks I'm going to starve
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Izzy: Sounds like fun!

@Ebs: I hope you feel better! I think I'm coming down with something too.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

Hi all !! How are you ??

Its 7 : 38 here and I have read 4 from 23 questions for the test tommorow!! Iam just hopeless

@Ebony : I hope you feel better soon

Oh my gosh, you all are so lucky!!!!!!!!!! Our next long break is Thanksgiving holiday which is not until mid or late November - I'm not sure which.

So what is everybody's favorite.... clothes brand?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali: I love shopping at Abercrombie. I also like American Eagle, New York and Company, and Gap!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)