Names Searched Right Now:
Page 144 of 452 FirstFirst ... 44 94 134 142 143 144 145 146 154 194 244 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

My classes for a Monday are RME, PE, Maths, PE, English then Gaelic. I have been off school since the 4th of October and I go back on the 22nd. Then I have Christmas holiday which are from 20th of December to the 6th of January then I have Easter for two weeks then Summer holidays for 6 and a half weeks.

All of your schedules seem so light: on Mondays, I'm in school from 8am to 7pm (with English (second language), Maths, Biology, Physics and Chem). But at least we have a two week vacation starting at the end of this week, then we'll have 6 weeks of school before the two week long Christmas break. We also have two weeks in Feb/March, and two weeks around Easter, then two months in Summer.
    ~Cara

Alice, Amélie, Audrey, Cosima, Eleanor, Isadora, Lucie, Lydia, Ophelia, Rose, Scarlett, Stella
    Alistair, Arthur, Casper, Charles, Marius, Nicolas, Oscar, Perceval, Theodore, Victor, Vincent, Xavier

GPs: Aoife, Artemis, Arwen, Guinevere, Hecate, Iphigenia, Musichetta, Nyx, Olive, Philomena, Wendy, Xanthe, Zenobia / Cecil, Chester, Crispin, Hamish, Lucius, Lysander, Magnus, Seamus

Good morning! It's 8:12am on Sunday where I am. What are your plans for today? I'm just going to church and relaxing at home.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

I'm off school for a week.
    Heidi Amelia| Joel Dashiel| Lydia Briar| Elijah Peter| Lucy Colette| Carson Dale| Melissa Jasmine| Thomas Flynn| Zoe Belle| Jamie Christopher| Lilo Claire.

@Em-Today i'm at my cottage with my immediate family, grandparents, aunt, uncle and cousins for Thanksgiving. And I think today all the women are going to a fall country fair-type-thing in the closest town (I really like those ) And then in the evening there's the big Thanksgiving dinner. Turkey and Mashed Potatoes and Pumpkin Pie, Oh My!
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah