Names Searched Right Now:
Page 143 of 535 FirstFirst ... 43 93 133 141 142 143 144 145 153 193 243 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

I'am so jealous to all of you for not having school on Monday. I mean who loves Mondays!?

My schedule ( the classes are different since Iam not on USA) : Writing, Ancient Greek, History, Maths, Biology, English.

It's October and I just can't wait for the Summer!!

@Izzy : Well, Iam asleep the entire day so I can understand you lol.
    @Ebony :if I dont do well on that test I will propably get a very low grade. It's the last year so I really want to give my best ( although this hasn't happen yet lol) .

Em: The pilgrim's didn't actually arrive at the end of November. They actually arrived a few weeks earlier. What went down on the first Thanksgiving was a massacre of a Native American tribe by a combination of settlers and a neighboring Native tribe.

And my school only has four classes a semester. I have History, Pre-Calc, French, and Psychology (but it's a college level class so it's not everyday).

Oh my gosh! I saw the posts about people not having school on Monday, and I'm jealous! But that's not what I OMG'd about. I forgot I have a 10-page essay due in two weeks and I don't even have a topic picked! And to make it worse, no two people can have the same topic and you can't know anyone else's topics! Gr...
    just a confused teenberry.
    ▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬▬
    algernon | alistair | corbin | leo | malcolm | pierce | raphael
    anastasia | beatrix | cordelia | felicity | georgia | helena | ramona

Hmmm...does anyone know why Canadians have Thanksgiving in October? I saw the earlier posts about when the Pilgrims got here and everything and realized that if they got here a few weeks before the end of November, we still celebrate it before they would have arrived. And I have no idea why Any explanations?
    ~Izzy, looking for a new nickname
    Currently Loving: Romilly, Esme, Piper, Helia, Scout..Rhett, Colin, Rhys, Adrian, Jonah

Well everyone I don't have any days of until november when its the summer holidays. They had to put the queens birthday holiday when we were already off school. I do get monday off as thats a teacher day but I've got to pack and drive to Perth to get to boarding school.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com