Names Searched Right Now:
Page 141 of 602 FirstFirst ... 41 91 131 139 140 141 142 143 151 191 241 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Ebony : I do exactly the same thing . I knew for two weeks that i have a test this monday and i left it the last moment !! Its sucks ! I just want a weekend with doing nothing !! Do i ask many ?

@Belle I also have S+E assignment not due for weeks but I get really bored sometimes in class as my teacher goes on and on, so I'm behind and I'm getting an A currently and need to do well in this unit to have a chance of still getting one since I am hopeless at geography.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

Welcome @Jai!!

@Mimi: My school's homecoming is in November, and I'm looking forward to it!!!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Jai - Welcome!

Well, it's 7:35 in the morning here on Saturday, and my plans for this weekend is to visit my cousins who I haven't seen in 6 years .

Dreaded Monday! We're taking an enormous test also.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Em I do like it but I sometimes wish I lived closer to the city. That's about one of the only down falls.

I have a HTC (not sure which one but it's one of the older ones from a couple of years ago) on contract. It used to be my sister but my old phone broke and I didn't want to buy a new one because I honestly don't use my phone a lot. The only times I do use it is if I'm going somewhere and I have to text my parents to say I got there fine or to phone them and say when I would like to be picked up. I don't really text my friends because I normally just speak to them on Facebook, Twitter or at school. I also have the fifth generation Ipod with blue on the back which I use everyday to Snapchat and FaceTime my oldest sister. I really would like an Iphone but I don't really want to waste my money on it when I already have a working phone. Maybe I will get one when my HTC is dead.

Today I was working at my local hotel where I make the bedrooms and do laundry. It's not the best job in the world but I make money more than my friends! My parents have gone to a wedding today and they are staying in a hotel overnight so it's just me and my older sister at home tonight and for some of tomorrow. Which means we have to make dinner ourselves! I am on my school holidays this week and for next so I don't have to back to school on Monday. I hate Mondays! My Monday timetable is super bad too. What does everyone have on a Monday, class wise?