Names Searched Right Now:
Page 133 of 575 FirstFirst ... 33 83 123 131 132 133 134 135 143 183 233 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@Cait: (can I call you that? I think it's an adorable nn for Caitlin) Living in the highlands, do you see a lot of wildlife? I'm a huge animal lover!!
    @Livia: First of all, I'm sorry about your family conflict. Second of all, I think hyphenating your last name is a wonderful idea to honor both parents.

To anyone who watches Toddlers and Tiaras...THEY'RE CANCELLING THE SHOW!!!!!!!!! I WANT TO DIEEEEEEEEEEEE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! ONLY 2 EPISODES LEFT!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Em - No T&T? My outrageous side will die !

I am also disappointed about Cheer Perfection. At least I still have 19 Kids and Counting
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali: It's just a rumor for now....hoping it's not true!
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

(Stolen from @tabby)

@Em - The commercial says '2 Episodes Left', but could that be in the season?

EDIT: Wikipedia does not say that T&T will be renewed for a seventh season or that it will be canceled, but it says the airing dates are January 27 2009 to Present.
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; October 10th, 2013 at 08:10 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

~Emily

Ladies...

Gents...

(Stolen from @tabby)