Names Searched Right Now:
Page 12 of 438 FirstFirst ... 2 10 11 12 13 14 22 62 112 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

@chelsea my grandma grew up near Glasgow before she emigrated to Australia aged 21 I've always wanted to go there but it would be way to cold for me since I've never seen snow before

@belle my weekend is sleeping and not doing much as I'm finally home from boarding school :-)

Sorry about replying at random times my time zones very different. I'm in Western Australia which is completely different to most.
    Last edited by ebenezer.scrouge; September 27th, 2013 at 07:50 PM.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

Hi, I'm Violet (Not my real name). I'm 18. If any of you have started college already and want to give some advice it would be much appreciated. I just started and I feel totally lost :/
    Violet Gray
    Sad name-obsessed teenager and aspiring writer

Current Name Crushes: August, Avery, & Flynn: Eliza, Georgiana & Dahlia

@sarah - Hi and welcome! I am also kind of a nerd, more of a band geek really. I am also what I guess you could call a "sports nerd" - I am totally obsessed with all different kinds of sports.
    @violet - The University/Twenties thread may be more helpful to you - I am only 16 so college won't be happening too soon ;D.
    @ebony - Wow, it's cool that you've never seen snow! I guess living in Australia would be very different from where I live.

(Currently I am suffering from Overactive Smily Emoticon Syndrome - sorry! :P)

So what kinds of things are in the Teenberries' minds?
    Last edited by oboeplayer1; September 27th, 2013 at 08:52 PM.
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@tali they get snow in some partd but not in my state here -3 is cold and it only gets that cold at night. Though all of Australia is very different
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

@ebony - I am a California girl from San Francisco so we got snow sometimes. Right now I am living in Washington State and we get a little snow here on the West side of America. Sorry, I am not extremely knowledgable about the other side of the planet . I keep forgetting that Australia is as big as the US!

Oh yeah I wanted to say my second cousins are Australian but they live in the Adelaide area.

So what is in the Teenberries' minds?
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden