Names Searched Right Now:
Page 112 of 598 FirstFirst ... 12 62 102 110 111 112 113 114 122 162 212 ... LastLast

Thread: Teenberries!

Hi fellow Teenberries!

To get a topic started, what is/was your favorite subject in middle school? Mine was band
    ~Tali~

Girls: Ivy, Caroline, Bryony, Augusta, Idony, Adeline, Elizabeth, Sage, Delphine

Boys: Adrian, Halcyon, Everett, Nathaniel, Elliott, Brighton, Theodore, Levi, Camden

@Tali: My favorite subject is a tie between history and choir
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)

@Tali - I'm homeschooled, so I didn't officially go to middle school, but in those grades my favourite subject was Literature.
    anne teresa. 18.
    bibliophile & anglophile.
    "if you'll only call me anne spelled with an e i shall try to reconcile myself to not being called cordelia." -anne of green gables

ladies:
    Katherine, Lucy, Adelaide, Elizabeth, Elanor, Julia, Hazel,
    Margaret, Elodie, Anneliese, Marian, Aurelia, Vivian
    gentlemen:
    James, Atticus, Malachi, Ezra, Lewis, Benjamin, Alexander, Matthias
    Gabriel, Finn, Dietrich, Kieran, Henry, Fletcher, Dominic, Lysander

@Tali we don't have middle school here. We have Primary school and high school. In primary school I liked technology and enterprise, maths and English.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Tallulah★Ruby☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆Miller★
    babynameobsessed.worpress.com

@Berries Not In The USA: Just out of curiosity, why do you spell some words differently? For example, we say color, you say colour. I've always found it so interesting how two people of the same language can spell completely different.
    ~Emily

Ladies...
    Annabel, Carlotta, Tamar, Jubilee, Lorelei, Lola, Josie, Alice, Indira, Claire, Liliosa, Vivienne, Ella, Abigail, Ivy

Gents...
    Jameson, Samuel, Archer, Dominic, Barnaby, Paul, Henry, Oliver, Jadon, Isaac, Harrison, Lawson, Ezra, Rhys

"The most beautiful voice in the world is that of an educated Southern woman."
    (Stolen from @tabby)