Names Searched Right Now:

80's style names for characters

I am writing a story about a girl from the 80's, and I was thinking about her family and their names. Help!
    Joan is the mom, and she dresses like Madonna to impress the kids. They don't find it very impressive. Joan's favorite child is the girl, because she was her first daughter.
    The dad is strict, and he cares about his daughters. He fights a lot with his son. Names: Paul, Frank, or Walter
    The girl is 12 years old. She loves "Peanuts", Rubix cubes, and New Kids on The Block. Names: Amy, Laura, Sara, Michelle, or Christine (nn Christy)
    The little sister is 5, and she loves to draw, play on the playground, and watch Mickey Mouse Club. Names: Julie, Leslie, Denise, Jennifer (nn Jenny), or Donna
    The older brother is a Michael Jackson fan, and his celebrity crush is Brooke Shields. He is 15 years old. Names: Scott, Steven, or Brian
    Her crush has dirty blond hair and greenish hazel eyes. His mom is close friends with Joan.: Aaron, Matthew (nn Matt), or Jesse
    Sophia's Names:

Girls~ Olivia Grace, Cassidy Ellen, Orla Alice, Isobel Raine, Amabel Jaclyn, Bronwyn Noelle & Madeleine Greer
    Boys~ Deacon Matthew, Reilly Brooks, Sawyer Evan, Liam Jordan, Elliott Noah, Rowan Jude & Gage Michael

The Dad: Frank
    Eldest Daughter: Christine (nn Christy)
    Youngest Daughter: Jennifer (nn Jenny)
    Brother: Scott
    The Crush: Jesse

Current Favorites
    August - Daniel - Erik - Heath - Leo - Ronan
    Eve - Fiona - Johanna - Lana - Lena - Sally

The older girls name ideas are spot on, the younger girl choices seem a little old though for a 5 year old in the eighties.
    Older girl;
    Claire, Nicola, Alison, Dawn, Theresa, Christy, Kate, Emma, Jenny, Sarah
    Younger girl;
    Danielle, .Kimberly, Rachel, Amy, Carly, Gemma, Sophie, Natasha, Melissa, Joanna, Rebecca
    Dad;
    Grant, Michael, Terry, Carl, Dave, Philip
    Brother;
    Darren, James, Ben, Pete, Shane, Wes, Sam, Daniel
    Crush;
    Matt, Nick, Gavin, Gareth, Ross, Kevin, Josh, Marc

I like Darren and Natasha for the siblings and Dawn for the girl. I also like the idea of her crush being named Jesse... I will take those into consideration. I forgot to mention that her best friend is named Jillian...
    Sophia's Names:

Girls~ Olivia Grace, Cassidy Ellen, Orla Alice, Isobel Raine, Amabel Jaclyn, Bronwyn Noelle & Madeleine Greer
    Boys~ Deacon Matthew, Reilly Brooks, Sawyer Evan, Liam Jordan, Elliott Noah, Rowan Jude & Gage Michael