Names Searched Right Now:
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 5 6 7
    This was one of my all time favorite names. I think it's beautiful, but it doesn't feel fresh to me anymore. I've seen it too much and now it feels less special.
    Momma to Grant Leonard born 1/27/14.

Quote Originally Posted by saracita00 View Post
    What's wrong with "free man"? How about some John 8:36, and you know Biblical pronouns generalize to the masculine anyway. I think it's pretty cool.
    Missed this thread, but I had to comment that I had also thought of the Christian dimension of Caroline's meaning. We're looking at using it as a middle name for this baby if she's a girl and with her due on Easter I thought the free man meaning was very appropriate.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

Yes!! I absolutely adore the verse she threw out there!! It has made a huge difference in the way I look at the meaning of Caroline!!! I am still having my days, of should we use Grace Caroline (I just so adore Grace), but I also love Caroline! LOL!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Yes!! I absolutely adore the verse she threw out there!! It has made a huge difference in the way I look at the meaning of Caroline!!! I am still having my days, of should we use Grace Caroline (I just so adore Grace), but I also love Caroline! LOL!

Hey, I just tried to respond to your pm and your box is too full to accept my reply =)

I love Grace too! In fact I love it more than Lucy but dh has been very convincing.
    Last edited by lo; October 2nd, 2013 at 11:31 AM.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace or Lucy
    Future boy: Peter Gregory

Cleared out my inbox
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa