Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 7 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    What's wrong with "free man"? How about some John 8:36, and you know Biblical pronouns generalize to the masculine anyway. I think it's pretty cool.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 03:27 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    I am sure I have asked this for, but one last time, please... Just looking for quick thoughts on Savannah.
    Elegant? Timeless? Classic? Southern?
    Thanks so much!!!
    Savannah

Southern, wholesome, soft, pretty : )

Thank you! You are right!! I never thought of the "free man" that way!! True!!
    My grandmother has always liked Caroline ( Charlotte was the one she has had issues with )
    You are right it is time to break up the s theme! And Yes Carrie is close to Maggie!
    Wow! How s hat for bringing me back to earth Thank you! I have always thought of Caroline as beautiful and elegant....big fan of Jackie Kennedy, and it was good enough for her and Grace Kelly.. I think as the years have went on, I have become way to OCD and over analyzie the names way too much! Sometimes I just have to tell myself to stop. Hubby loves Caroline and is very confident about it, guess I should take his cues!
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

Joyfulmomto8 - yay! Glad you are back on board with Caroline!
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna Josephine, Caroline Grace, James Frederick, Luke Donovan

Name Nerd

No kids (yet), not even trying... but, I can't help but dream of beautiful (and ever-changing) names for my future children!