Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I don't like the alliteration of Rosalyn Ray and Mia Rose already has a "Rose" name so I prefer Juliet Ray (Mia and Julia have similar endings). I think this daughter deserves her own name not a version of her sister's mn.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Alliteration isn't my cup of tea...so I'm not fond of Rosalyn Ray. My favorite would be Juliet Ray. I love the nn "Jules" too!
    ~~Mummy to Isobel Yvonne Feb 2014~~

Rainbow Baby due August 2016

Evelina, Tabitha, Adelaide,Flora, Neve, Verity, Vivienne, Ada, Violet, Rosalie, Carys, Esme, Florence,Eliza, Agatha, Beatrix

Kieran,Soren, Malachi, Miles, Atticus, Rowan, Josiah, Ezra, Asher, Everett, Jude, Levi

Rosalie Blythe~Esme Beatrix~Florence Verity~ Adelaide Pearl~Adeline Thea~
    Rowan Malachi~Kieran Jude~Soren Ezra~Everett Josiah

I do love the nn Jules, which is why I was picking Juliet as one! I also love Willow, but does Willow Ray flow? Vincent Thomas, Mia Rose and.... ?!

Going by your username, I'm guessing your surname is M@rtineau and if it's pronounced the French way (last syllable is "no") Willow would rhyme with it. I think Vincent, Mia and Juliet make a splendid sibling trio.
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    Going by your username, I'm guessing your surname is M@rtineau and if it's pronounced the French way (last syllable is "no") Willow would rhyme with it. I think Vincent, Mia and Juliet make a splendid sibling trio.
    Thanks Mischa, and it is! Didn't think out that user name too well... 😳