Names Searched Right Now:
Page 6 of 7 FirstFirst ... 4 5 6 7 LastLast
    I can't choose a favorite boys name at the moment, I have several (see signature!)

What boys name do you think should be used less? Aiden, et al.
    What boys name would you love to see used more often? I have a hard time answering this - I don't want my favorite names to be used more often and then become trendy. LOL
    What celebrities naming style do you love most? Conan O'Brien has soem nicely named children, as does Cate Blanchett.
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both are equally important to me.
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? Hardly, with girls I much prefer classic or old fashioned names. Ruby Eleanor is probably our choice for a girl, but I also love Louisa Jane and Flora Louise. With boys I lean towards Scottish/Irish roots and slightly more trendy.
    What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names? Unusual and uncommon are in the eye of the beholder. In my case, I love Ridley (everyone else hates it, apparently)
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Ridley - because everyone has told me that they hate it.
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

Cruz, Declan, Harry, Henry, Jack, James, Leo, Lev, Luca, Maksim, Matteo, Rhys, Ronan & Simon

1) What boys name do you think should be used less? Aiden, Caden, Brayden, Jaden, etc.

2) What boys name would you love to see used more often? Felix

3) What celebrities naming style do you love most? I really like that Hilary Duff chose Luca. I also like Candace Cameron-Bure's kids' names. David & Victoria Beckham's kids' names are sort of GP's for me, especially Cruz. Love it.

4) Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both

5) How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? I like classic names for both boys and girls, but I also like nature names for girls and international names for boys.

6) What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names? Cruz, Zebulon, Lysander

7) Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Cruz, Matteo, Luca, Maksim - Because DH doesn't like them. Leo, Levi, Lev, Liam - Because it would never work with my LN.
    * James * Henry * Baker * Ronan * Harry * Rhys * Shepard *
    * Beatrice * Sadie * Violet * Zoey * Mary * Bronte * Alice * Caroline *

Current favorites:

Alexander
    Arthur
    Benjamin
    Clark
    Dean
    Ezra
    Graham
    Griffin
    Jackson
    James
    Jude
    Leo
    Maxwell
    Miles
    Noah
    Reid
    Samuel
    Theodore

What boys name do you think should be used less? Jordan. It just doesn't sound appealing to me at all.

What boys name would you love to see used more often? Rupert! I think it's incredibly endearing.

What celebrities naming style do you love most? The Afflecks'. Perfection.

Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both, though sound is probably a wee bit more important to me.

How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? I like to think they're similar, though I'm probably less adventurous with boy names. I generally like sharp, masculine boy names and soft, feminine girl names, but I prefer classic choices--sometimes with a twist--regardless of gender.

What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names? Atticus, Callum, Crispin, Cyrus, Dexter, Flynn, Roman, Rupert...

Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Yes! Some names that I love present a challenge because they lack good nickname possibilities. An example would be Sebastian.

My Favorite Boy Names are:
    Owen
    Lachlan
    Eli
    Orion
    Joseph
    Jasper

Guilty Pleasures are: Conan, Dante, Orlando, Hector, Leonardo, Rupert

What boys name do you think should be used less? the Hayden, Kayden trend
    What boys name would you love to see used more often? names like Walter
    What celebrities naming style do you love most? Hmmm... for boys, probably Orlando Bloom, his son's name is Flynn Christopher
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both!
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? Somewhat.
    What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names? Leonardo
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Perseus, but I am not brave enough to use it. I would love to meet a little Perseus though.

Some of my favourites are Eliezer, Caspar, Caspian, Damien, Sterling, Soren, Anders, Lance, Lars, Leif, Kian, Keane, Nevin, Reuben, Jericho, and Edward (nn Ned).
    What boys name do you think should be used less? Liam, Aiden, Caden, Jaden, Mason,
    What boys name would you love to see used more often? Hugh, Eliezer, Caspar, Keane, Anders...
    What celebrities naming style do you love most? Don't really keep up with celebrities...
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both. Plus, it has to fit with my surname...
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? I'm not sure. I just go with what I like.
    What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names? I think most of the names I like are at least semi-rare, with a few exceptions.
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Maybe a few. DH's surname is really, really unique and foreign-sounding. So it reigns in my creativity a bit. Although Apollo Johnson sounds nice, Apollo Zolghadr is just a bit over-the-top (and sounds like an alien from a sci fi novel). I do worry a bit that using too strange of a name might subject the child to racism or discrimination...
    Emiliana Pari (or Valentina Hasti?) Debuts July 2014
    Soren Pasha, Caspian Bardia
    Camellia Seraphine, Jessamine Ara