Asher
    Jack
    Grayson
    Avery
    Bailey
    Samuel
    Boaz "Beau"
    Zane

1. Honestly, most of the families I know don't use the same frustratingly popular names (like Jackson/Jaxon, the -aiden pandemic, etc. I'm trying to think of little boys I know, and honestly, the only repeat is Jonas. Yes, Jonas. And I am not sick of hearing that at all!). But I am all for getting rid of the Jaxon and Aiden trend! I do love Jack, and some Aidan names (like Aidan, before it became crazy-popular, and the Biblical Jadon). I am all for Noah being a LOT less popular, too, because then it would feel special again and I would be happy to use it!

2. The first one to come to mind is Everett, but I don't want to say that, because I don't want it to be too overused! I love it's relative obscurity. I would say a lot of unisex names for boys, though--Aubrey, Avery, Bailey, Emerson, Harper, etc.!--because I'd love to use them, but sometimes I just wonder if I have the guts. Especially my beloved Bailey! Avery is still rising for boys, but no one seems to want to accept my beloved Bailey.

3. I don't know? I'm not really into celebrities that much, haha. I don't care about Hollywood. I would probably say Jennifer Garner's babies, though, because two of her children's names are on my list (Violet and Samuel), and I really love Seraphina (although I prefer Serafina) as a middle.

4. I tend to be attracted to how something looks. I'll realize I'm totally in love with the look of a name, but then I say it and I don't know that I like how it sounds on my lips, and then it's a deal-breaker, because I'd obviously be saying these names out loud all the time. Or it'll take a while for the sound to grown on me as much as the way it looks. I almost dropped Elise and Isabelle from my lists, years ago, because I wasn't sure I liked how they sounded on my lips. I've long since gotten over that, obviously, since Isabelle is my top choice for a girl.

5. I don't think they're really the same, no, but I feel like they fit together well enough that it doesn't matter immensely? My girls' favorites are long and girly, and, with very few exceptions, have cute nns. A lot of them have ties to my faith. I feel like they cast an innocent, pure, sweet, happy sort of impression. My boys names are more on the short side, a lot of them don't need (or wouldn't have) nicknames, and aren't so much inspired by my faith as they are by family or literature (or I just like them!). I feel like my boys' names are more on the sensitive side, but still strong and masculine, and I've been told by several people that they cast an "all-American boy" image? I feel like, in general, my boys' list is quite a bit less popular than my girls' list, as well. Although lately I have been branching out into lesser-well-known girls' names (like Emmeline, and Tess, and Catherine, and Zelia...).

6 and 7. I don't really have boys' GPs. haha. At least, I can't think of any? Although, do Polish names count? I love names like Ziven and Tadeusz and Jonasz, which are very Polish.
    Lise
    twenty-something name lover dreaming of adoption.

Isabelle | Arianne | Olivia | Violet | Catherine | Emmeline | Lillian | Charlotte | Eleni | Anne-Sophie | Tess | Eva | Winter | Hazel
    Caleb | Everett | Jack | Avery | Zane | Samuel | Grant | Declan | Brody | Bailey | Addison | Leo | Grayson

"Ma patrie, c’est la langue française." - Albert Camus

My favourites:
    Thaddeus, Theobald, Raphael, Abel, Caspian, Edmund, George, Rupert, Luke, Malachi
    What boys name do you think should be used less?
    Mason, Jayden, Jack and Flynn/Finn, I've been hearing them so much they lost their charm
    What boys name would you love to see used more often?
    George, Asher and Benjamin, I haven't heard of many apart from on here
    What celebrities naming style do you love most?
    Jamie Anne Allman's sons Asher James and Oliver Charles are an awesome sib-set
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both?
    Both
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically?
    My boys names tend to be more Hebrew and German in origin while the girl names have a wider European origin.
    What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names?
    I love Axl and Rupert is a recent love, I remember when I was little I called my teddy Rupert
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why?
    Pilot is a guilty pleasure though it would probably only ever make a mn. Herbert

My boy's list is quite small at the moment due to some revamping:

Alistair
    Charlie
    Kian
    Gideon
    Emrys
    Kit
    Ezra

-aden anything. It just too much with all those variants.

There are many but to name one, probably Eddie. We need more fun, loving Eddies in the world.

I love Claudia Black's Scandinavian style for her boys, and Toni Colette.

Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both?
    Yes. Although Emrys is quite clunky compared to the rest.

How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically?
    They are sort of on par, I tend to prefer nickname names on boys.

At the moment: Theoden, Artemy and Viggo.

No. If I love a name that much I will use it, mostly likely in the middle if it doesn't work up front.
    Marko | Susanna | Kit | Rosemary

Favorites- Spencer, Sawyer, Benjamin, Henry, Peter, Rhys, Declan, Grayson & Asher

What boys name do you think should be used less? Aiden and as others have said anything ending in -aden

What boys name would you love to see used more often? I don't want names I like to be used more

What celebrities naming style do you love most? I love Hilary Duff's son named Luca Cruz

Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? sound attractive

How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? I don't really have a style I like a bunch of different names

What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names? Barrett and Moss are the closest to uncommon I get

Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Its not that I don't have the guts I'm just very picky. Barrett and Moss are too out there for me, Sawyer & Tucker are too southern
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hil lary

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer

Favorites:

Sullivan John "Sully"
    Patrick Donovan "Paddy"
    Sean Connor
    Michael Killian "Mikey"
    Thomas Iain "Tommy"
    Finnegan Mark "Finn"
    James Gabriel "Jem"
    Vincent Anthony "Vinnie"
    Joseph Brennan "Joey"
    Daniel Ryan "Danny"

Other favorites not on the top list: Seamus, Liam, Christopher, Nicholas, Isaac, Moses, Malachy, Abraham, Eamonn, Amias

The trendy -aden/adan names. Made up names or creative spellings.

The Old Testament biblical names that you see less

The Affleck names. But I don't really follow celebrity names.

I like masculine handsome names that are pretty old-fashioned, saints names or Irish names. Or both.

Pretty much the same style...vintagey, saints names.

Sean Michael | Sullivan John | James Patrick |
    Rose Kathleen | Nora Wilhelmina | Lucy Josephine | Annemarie Claire | Madeleine Grace | Tess |