Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 ... LastLast
    What are your favorite boy names? Why?
    Thomas - I'm pregnant with a boy right now and this will be his name. It's a family name.
    Oliver - If I didn't prefer family names, this would be my son's name.
    Simon - This name has probably been on my top 10 list the longest.
    Sebastian - love the sound
    Jasper - I love the sound but i expect it to get popular.
    Julian - I love the sound and nicknames.
    August - It's a great month and reminds me of my grandmother.

What boys name do you think should be used less?
    Elijah, Jackson/Jack, Jayden, James

What boys name would you love to see used more often?
    Eugene, Glenn, Alden

What celebrities naming style do you love most?
    maybe the Afflecks

Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both?
    It's about the sound and image for me.

How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically?
    yes i think i prefer classic and vintage names for both

What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names?
    Atlas, Shepherd

Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why?
    Eugene because everyone tells me is sounds geeky (but it's a HUGE family name for me).
    Family Names: Clara, Elaine, Elenia, Mable; Gable, Glenn, Harley, Victor, Waldo
    My Favorites: Carolina, Eleanor, Josephine; August, Jasper, Oliver
    GPs: Amaryllis, Avelaine, Elenna ;Alexei, Bertram, Eugene

Right now my favorites revolve around C's for some reason: Colin, Connor, Caleb, Colby

I also really like Emmett, Nolan, Landon, Samuel, Nathan

Quote Originally Posted by starlet View Post
    My current five favourite boys names are: Arthur, Frederick, Henry, Theodore and Walter.

What boys name do you think should be used less? Anything with '-aden' on the end. Anything trendy. Anything nice but overused (e.g. Alexander, Jackson, Max).
    What boys name would you love to see used more often? Anything classic and old-mannish!
    What celebrities naming style do you love most? Um, I don't really follow celebrity naming styles. But I do love the names of Maya Rudolph's children.
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both.
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? Yes, very similar. I love classic vintage names.
    What are your favourite unusual/uncommon boy names? I like old-fashioned names. They're generally quite uncommon.
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Not really. I'd use any of my favourite names!
    Why did you copy sarahmezz's post?
    Could you check out this thread please? I'll return the favor. Send me a PM.
    Link 1 and Link 2

Alice Hermione, Madeleine ?, Lilith Seraphine, Caroline Hazel, Rosemary Gloria, Hana Felicity, James Alaric Matthew, Henry Elijah/Henry Marcellus, Alexander Lucian Godfrey & Sebastian Rhys
    Not pregnant. Just collecting names. AthenaDanielle

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    My current five favourite boys names are: Arthur, Frederick, Henry, Theodore and Walter.

What boys name do you think should be used less? Anything with '-aden' on the end. Anything trendy. Anything nice but overused (e.g. Alexander, Jackson, Max).
    What boys name would you love to see used more often? Anything classic and old-mannish!
    What celebrities naming style do you love most? Um, I don't really follow celebrity naming styles. But I do love the names of Maya Rudolph's children.
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both.
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? Yes, very similar. I love classic vintage names.
    What are your favourite unusual/uncommon boy names? I like old-fashioned names. They're generally quite uncommon.
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Not really. I'd use any of my favourite names!
    I love your choice of boy names! They are so strong and handsome.
    Could you check out this thread please? I'll return the favor. Send me a PM.
    Link 1 and Link 2

Alice Hermione, Madeleine ?, Lilith Seraphine, Caroline Hazel, Rosemary Gloria, Hana Felicity, James Alaric Matthew, Henry Elijah/Henry Marcellus, Alexander Lucian Godfrey & Sebastian Rhys
    Not pregnant. Just collecting names. AthenaDanielle

My favorite boys names: Jonathan Reid, Roman Patrick, Jonah Alexander, Chandler Bryce, Dawson Cole, Gabriel Jude, Griffin Everett, Logan Zachary, Maxwell Drew, Noah James, Chancellor Isaiah, Colby Travis, Rowan Liam, Ezra Joel, Spencer Elliott

What boys name do you think should be used less? All of the -Ayden names

What boys name would you love to see used more often?- Ezra

What celebrities naming style do you love most?- N/A

Do you tend to lean towards boy names that are visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both

How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? I think my taste in boy and girl names are pretty similar. I like simple, classic and fancy names. There are a few common and trendy names I like for each gender, but not too many.

What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names?- Caledon, Braylon, Dresdon, Archer

Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Caledon. Only because I know people would pronounce it wrong. I love the name though. So handsome!
    My name is Erin. I am 22 years old and I have loved baby names since I was 10.

Girl names: Juliet Grace, Madeline Hope, Stella Bridget, Emilia Ruby, Clara ?, Fiona Lily, Bridget Amelia, Lydia Charlotte, Eliza Phoebe, Tabitha ?

Boy names: Jonathan Rhys, Roman Isaiah, Joel ?, Liam Anthony, Dawson Cole, Leeland Gabriel, Greyson Jeremiah, Wesley ?, Quinn ?, Griffin Miles,