Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast
    My current five favourite boys names are: Arthur, Frederick, Henry, Theodore and Walter.

What boys name do you think should be used less? Anything with '-aden' on the end. Anything trendy. Anything nice but overused (e.g. Alexander, Jackson, Max).
    What boys name would you love to see used more often? Anything classic and old-mannish!
    What celebrities naming style do you love most? Um, I don't really follow celebrity naming styles. But I do love the names of Maya Rudolph's children.
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both.
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? Yes, very similar. I love classic vintage names.
    What are your favourite unusual/uncommon boy names? I like old-fashioned names. They're generally quite uncommon.
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Not really. I'd use any of my favourite names!
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

My current five favourite boys names are: Arthur, Frederick, Henry, Theodore and Walter.

What boys name do you think should be used less? Anything with '-aden' on the end. Anything trendy. Anything nice but overused (e.g. Alexander, Jackson, Max).
    What boys name would you love to see used more often? Anything classic and old-mannish!
    What celebrities naming style do you love most? Um, I don't really follow celebrity naming styles. But I do love the names of Maya Rudolph's children.
    Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both? Both.
    How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically? Yes, very similar. I love classic vintage names.
    What are your favourite unusual/uncommon boy names? I like old-fashioned names. They're generally quite uncommon.
    Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why? Not really. I'd use any of my favourite names!

I have a very short boy name list, compared to my girls.

George, Louis, Henry, Edward, Joseph are a few of my fovourites right now.
    a name nerd lovin' the classics
    an old fashioned girl in a modern world

George ~ Thomas ~ Alexander ~ Harry ~ Louis ~ William
    Eliza ~ Beatrice ~ Louisa ~ Eleanor ~ Harriet ~ Amelia ~ Amelie ~ Rose

Vote on my ever growing namelist!?

What boys name do you think should be used less?
    Jack

What boys name would you love to see used more often?
    Temujin / Tamojin

What celebrities naming style do you love most?
    The 'O''s are in atm; I like Cate Blanchett/Casey Chambers/Rachel Griffith's naming styles, though that may change over time.

Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both?
    Masculine in sound and pleasing to the eye, I like boys names that have that 'something a little different' from the usual Jacks, Williams, Coopers, Olivers and Jacksons.

How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically?
    I tend to be a little more 'serious' when it comes to boys. My girls' names all have a little 'whimsy'

What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names?
    Dresden
    Temujin/ Tamojin
    Leyshon

Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why?
    Bacchus - with our surname it would become a place name
    Moriarti - Sherlock association

My #1 boy name is Shea. It's both soft and strong. I also love the nature connection.
    Fox & Blaise are battling for #2. They feel sleek and romantic and slightly brash. I also love the color red and both make me picture 'red'

What boys name do you think should be used less?
    - 'Aidan' names, especially Jaden

What boys name would you love to see used more often?
    - too many to name but I wish people didn't throw away a name because it's used on girls

What celebrities naming style do you love most?
    - don't really follow celebs

Do you tend to lean towards boy names that visually pleasing, sound attractive, or both?
    - I prefer soft sounds

How do your boy names compare to your girl names: Are they the same stylistically?
    - I think they're the same. Most relate to nature. Nothing super manly or super girly (although Tallulah is pushing it) and many are unisex.

What are your favorite unusual/uncommon boy names?
    - too many to name but Bamboo is a favorite

Do you have boy names that you love, but don't have the guts to use? Why?
    - no, the middle spot is a lawless land. I definitely consider the person who'll have to wear a name and if I feel it's too much as a fn it'll be moved to the middle

Fox * Shea * Jade * Azure * Eden * Greer * Arden
    Lotus * Tallulah * Noor * Jasper * Blaise * Linden