Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Archie

Archie

I really like the name Archie, but wouldn’t use it as a first on its own. I am looking for a way to get to Archie as a nn or short form of a full name. I know of Archibald, but I just don’t love it, and Archer, which I don’t hate but also isn’t quite right. I would like to hear if there are any other suggestions out there. So any ideas of names that can be shortened to Archie?

Big brother is Bennett, big sister is Annabelle.

Thanks Berries!

March? Or maybe something with a prominent Ar- sound, like Arthur or Arlo?

A shame you don't like Archibald. I would suggest Archimedes or Arthur.
    Zelia • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a personal blog and one about royalty
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

If you don't like long forms for Archie (there aren't many) what do you think about nn Artie? Long forms for Artie would be Artikas, Arthur or Artur?
    New username is @ truenature

Arthur is so great with that sibset! I think Arthur is a great choice. Archie on it's own doesn't feel as complete as the other names.