Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Hybrid View

sibset name to go w/ Elisabeth

Hi! Hubby and I are looking for a girl's sibset name to compliment big sister Elisabeth Catherine. We're stuck and are hoping you can help us out. We're looking for something traditional (although, like Elisabeth, the spelling can be a bit more flexible), not super trendy, and would go with our 2 syllable German last name. I'd like to use either Grace or Caroline as the middle name. Hubby requests nothing that starts with the letter "J" and I don't like anything with the "S" or "soft C" sound. Any thoughts??? Thank you!

I think Caroline Grace sounds beautiful with Elisabeth Catherine

I also like:
    Ruby
    Hazel
    Evangeline
    Clara
    Olive
    Yvonne
    Isobel Yvonne 2/2014

Rowan or Rosalie (MN TBA) coming April 2016

Evelina, Coralie, Adelaide, Adeline, Clara, Ruby, Fiona, Beatrix, Neve, Willa, Verity, Vivienne, Catrin, Carys, Amelia

Kieran, Rhys, Oliver, Malachi, Judah, Lysander, Ezra, Asher, Everett, Jude, Levi

(Currently stumped for combos)

I love Caroline Grace, but DH won't go along with it. Definitely like Clara! Thanks!

I love your taste in names! My dd is Elizabeth, and if we have another girl in the future, Catherine is on our list!

How about:

Violet
    Tess
    Nora/Norah
    Cora
    Momma to Finn & Elizabeth, the joys of my life.

Favorite girl names: Catherine, Tess, Cosette, Harriet, Roxanne, Evangeline, Fay/e, Tallulah

Favorite boy names: George, Shepherd, James, Malcolm, Alexander, Felix, Lewis