Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Cecelia nn Celia

also nn Lia/ Ella (unless Eliza has a similar nn?)/ Li (Lee)....LiLi (Lee-Lee is kinda cute )

Good luck OP!

I prefer Cecelia. It's a gorgeous name and fits in perfect with your other children's names (which are both beautiful).
    Alice | Clara | Clementine | Eloise | Elsa | Emma | Flora | Ida | Juliette | Leonor | Madita | Mathilda | Ophelia | Rosalie | Viola

August | Arthur | Beckett | Bennett | Caspar | Elliott | Henry | Jasper | Jack | Leo | Nepomuk | Theo

I prefer Josephine. Cecelia has always sounded too hissy and prissy to me. I adore Josephine, and love Josie, Posey, and Jo for nicknames.
    Ladies
    Avery Catherine Lucille ~ Caroline Ruby Elizabeth ~ Clarity Jessamine Leigh ~ Josephine Louisa Danielle ~ Rosemary Margaret Luna ~ Tessa Hermione Jayne

&
    Gentlemen
    Desmond William Joseph ~ Elijah Laurence Rhys ~ Logan Christopher Knightley ~ Theodore David Henry ~ Whitney Benjamin John

Wishing to be pregnant... but having to be responsible and wait for now :P

I like both, but prefer Josie with your sibset. Something about saying Luke, Eliza, and Celia....just makes me notice the similarity in the 'a' endings for the girls while, Luke, Eliza, and Josie flows better to me. I like how the three names are distinct and unique. I agree with the majority though that you can't go wrong with either name.

You can't go wrong with either name ... But I adore Josephine, nn Josie, so that would be my pick. Luke, Eliza and Josie sound gorgeous - so does Luke, Eliza and Celia, but yeah... Both are super gorgeous names
    My future ladies:
    Lý, Matilda, Lydia, Píl, Elsa, Anja, Lovisa, Flykra, Annalisa, Elisabeth & Ró

My future gentlemen:
    Ravnur, Oskar, Ùlvur & Linus