Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clio/Cleo Seraphine

38 70.37%
  • Story Seraphine

16 29.63%
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

my umpteenth poll- Sister for Ever Soleil

I thought I had settled on Story for my second daughter due this Christmas. However, for some reason I can't fully commit. I am starting to become really fond of Cleo/Clio. My husband is Greek so i like that tie. What are your thoughts? middle name would probably be Seraphine either way.

PS The alliteration of Story Seraphine doesn't bother me. Husband likes that both girls would have S middle names

I like Cleo Seraphine best with Ever Soleil.
    Eudora - Casilda - Violetta - Odelia - Leocadia - Odette - Isolde - Valentine - Leopoldine - Isadora
    Eulalia - Aurelia - Marigold - Ariadne - Viola - Cosima - Philomena
    Averil - Caius - Casimir - Basil - Ignatius - Benedict - Thaddeus - Raphael - Leopold - Clement
    Cassian - Isidore - Wenceslaus - Balthasar - Arlo - Gilbert - Cornelius - Augustine - Carlisle

I like Story Seraphine better . But both are lovely .

" She is a mess of gorgeous chaos & you can see it in her eyes "

A teen trying to create something new for her , dark , mad and totally unpleasant .

Cordelia ~ Ariadne ~ Psyche ~ Ophelia ~ Elektra ~ Persephone ~ Andromeda .
    Prometheus ~ Lykon ~ Hades ~ Orpheus.

I think Ever and Story are a bad combo because the first thing I thought of was a story that ends with happily ever after. It sounds made up.
    Boys
    Spencer|Benjamin|Henry|Declan|Rhys|Grayson|Peter|Q uinn

Girls
    Laura|Charlotte|Caroline|Savannah|Nora|Natalie|Hel ena

Guilty Pleasures
    River|Sawyer|Moss|Barrett|Sky|Archer

This is a really hard decision! Ever and Story are really cute, fairytale-like names, but I think if you were planning on having a third baby you may have a theme of word names to face. If you're into that, go ahead! It won't be too weird for them as they get older, as we'll be seeing lots of word names in their generation.

On the other hand, Clio (I think this spelling is really cute and unique) can steer you away from a word name theme, and give more depth to her name. I am kind of leaning towards Clio because of that.
    aurora- autumn- ashwyn- bambi- bernadette- calliope- emmalou- henriette- indigo- ione- january- lark- leela- llewellyn- lydia- marnie- molly- narnia- noelle- oralee- penelope- philomena- rain- raven- roxy- ruby- snow- tessa- thora- waverly- willow- winter- wren- zoe | abel- aesop- angus- banjo- bartholomew- bear- bruce- burkley- darwin- elliot- finn- flynn- foster- henry- indigo - knox - laszlo - lyle - navy - nemo - noah - otis - oakley - rainn - thatcher - thomas - thompson - titus - zen