View Poll Results: Story or Clio/Cleo

Voters
54. You may not vote on this poll
  • Clio/Cleo Seraphine

38 70.37%
  • Story Seraphine

16 29.63%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I'm changing my vote - I now like Story better.
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14) It's a boy!
    Castalia, Ailova, Vasilisa, Indrina, Ottilie, Rosmira, Calluna, Faustine, Hildana, Selenia, Alianora
    ... Alaric, Everest, Dashiell, Indio, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Evander, Cillian, Casper

I usually don't like alliteration much, but I find myself actually really fond of the combo Story Seraphine, and that's what I voted for.

I like Story more with Ever - I don't think they're too matchy, they don't have the same sounds and syllables, but they are both whimsical, and still feel like they have some weight behind them, they aren't just air. They don't necessarily feel like names you'd find in a fairy tale, but they make you think of children sitting around a fireplace or in a secret attic and reading from a big heavy old book, and I like that image.

Clio doesn't give me the same feeling at all. I know it's ancient, but it gives a golden hippie sun-child feeling, kind of regal but also kind of psychadelic, but no whimsy or lightness as with Story and Ever. It makes me think of intoxicating perfumes.

Cleo Seraphine works best with Ever I think.
    Girls: Lucy, Nora, Ivy, Mae, Willow, Rose, Nessa
    Boys: Felix, Philip, Owen, Flynn, Dexter, Henry, Rory, Finlay

Adoring Cleo Seraphine!!
    BABY GIRL FINALLY DUE 5 October after 2 Years of IVF
    Delivery booked: Debuting on or before 26th September!

Current favourite name for our little Miss: Phoebe Eliza Grace
    Other (MNs probably) we like: Rose Eloise Matilda Madeleine Charlotte Eliza Violet Kate Jade Elizabeth Iris Scarlett Felicity Chloe

Current (but never to be used...) favourite boy names: Oliver Thomas Henry William Alexander Flynn Liam Hugo Isaac Bennett Nikolai Reid Edward nn Ned Gus Tobias Austin Blake

Cleo Seraphina is gorgeous. I don't like Story with Ever, its too themey. Ever is so pretty, i don't really think Story does it justice.
    ~ Mama to Juniper Elise and Arlo Edward James ~

Susannah - Celeste- Maybelle - Pearl - Callie - Beatrice - Clementine - Delphine - Eulalie - Sadie - Winona
    Asa - Gene - Ezra - Tate - Rudy - Otis - Henry - Miles - Josiah