Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Lorraine

Sadie Lorraine

I'm looking for thoughts on the name Sadie.
    Last edited by wonderlandrea_; December 1st, 2013 at 11:38 PM.

I love the combo Sadie Lorraine. I do know of two dogs named Sadie, and you should know that you'll probably be told that for a while, but so what? I also know dogs named Sophie, Thomas, Lily, Maxine, Charley and so on. I don't love that people are just using their favorite "people names" for dogs but it's happening so I don't think any name is safe. Sadie is nicknamey but that is very of the moment right now so I don't think it will bother her in her personal or professional life later on. She'll be surrounded by many peers that also have nicknames as full names. I also really like how Lorraine is meaningful to you, and so unexpected in the middle. Beautiful choice- don't doubt it

Love it! I too am looking for a first name to go with Lorraine as a middle. Sadie is a good choice. Is it officially a nickname of Sarah?

Staten Island, NY
    I love the combo Sadie Lorraine !! I think Sadie is a spunky and sweet! Sadie Lorraine is a beautiful name!
    "no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing- the dream that you wish will come true..."

sugar and spice and everything nice <3
    Helene | Greta | Felicity | Aprile | Loretta | Heloise| Rosemary | June | Gretchen

slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails <3
    Brock | Clark | Ulysses | Thaddeus | Jude | Ellis | Edgar | Archer

TTC #1 since August 2012

I like Sadie. I wouldn't worry about it being the name of a dog, unless it's a dog you see all the time.
    Sadie Lorraine is a very cool combo. If you wanted Sadie as a nickname, what about:

Personally, I think Sadie sounds nice on it's own though.
    ~~Mummy to Isobel Yvonne Feb 2014~~

Right now, another little girl would be Rosalie Tabitha and a little boy would be Rowan Oliver

Evelina, Tabitha, Adelaide, Adeline, Clara, Ruby, Neve, Verity, Vivienne, Ada, Violet, Rosalie, Lydia, Esme

Kieran,Soren, Malachi, Miles, Atticus, Rowan, Josiah, Ezra, Asher, Everett, Jude, Levi

Esme Beatrix~Ada Violet~Evelina Iris~
    Rowan Josiah~Kieran Ezra~Soren Malachi