Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread: Sadie Lorraine

Sadie Lorraine

Hello!

I'm looking for thoughts on the name Sadie.
    Last edited by wonderlandrea_; December 2nd, 2013 at 12:38 AM.

I love the combo Sadie Lorraine. I do know of two dogs named Sadie, and you should know that you'll probably be told that for a while, but so what? I also know dogs named Sophie, Thomas, Lily, Maxine, Charley and so on. I don't love that people are just using their favorite "people names" for dogs but it's happening so I don't think any name is safe. Sadie is nicknamey but that is very of the moment right now so I don't think it will bother her in her personal or professional life later on. She'll be surrounded by many peers that also have nicknames as full names. I also really like how Lorraine is meaningful to you, and so unexpected in the middle. Beautiful choice- don't doubt it

Love it! I too am looking for a first name to go with Lorraine as a middle. Sadie is a good choice. Is it officially a nickname of Sarah?

I love the combo Sadie Lorraine !! I think Sadie is a spunky and sweet! Sadie Lorraine is a beautiful name!
    "no matter how your heart is grieving, if you keep on believing- the dream that you wish will come true..."

sugar and spice and everything nice <3
    Helene | Greta | Felicity | Aprile | Loretta | Heloise| Rosemary | June | Gretchen

slugs and snails and puppy-dogs' tails <3
    Brock | Clark | Ulysses | Thaddeus | Jude | Ellis | Edgar | Archer

TTC #1 since August 2012

I like Sadie. I wouldn't worry about it being the name of a dog, unless it's a dog you see all the time.
    Sadie Lorraine is a very cool combo. If you wanted Sadie as a nickname, what about:
    Sarafina
    Cassidy
    Sabrina
    Cassandra

Personally, I think Sadie sounds nice on it's own though.
    Isobel Yvonne "Belle" born 2/4/14

boys: Rowan James; Tobias Levi; Gideon Daniel; Judah Stephen;

girls: Lydia Dawn ; Violet Kathrine; Clara Ruby;

Guilty Pleasures: Fable; Story; Soren; Phoenix; Astrid; Azalea;