Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5
    Well, I love Anna-Grace Augusta, but hubby isn't wanting to use Grace unless it's the first name....
    ~ "How can there be too many children? That is like saying there are too many flowers."~ Mother Teresa

I love Anna Caroline Augusta.

Your oldest is getting married in December?? How exciting!
    Emily • Nineteen • United States
    ♂ | Samuel Edward George Arthur Ezra Gideon James
    ♀ | Jane Helen Anne Cora Phoebe Gwen Caroline

Edited for privacy.
    Last edited by saracita00; January 18th, 2014 at 04:40 PM.
    My March arrival:
    Dulcinea Tesla
    We call her Daisy
    in honor of my mom.

Lily Caroline Augusta is best... It seems like you have an S-name pattern though. Wow, you have 10, soon to be 11 kids?? Wow... Congrats! :-)

Quote Originally Posted by joyfulmomto8 View Post
    Just wanting thoughts on this, please... If you really wanted a shorter name with Caroline and you had to use Augusta as 2nd middle to honor family which would you choose???

Here are my thoughts:
    Anna Caroline Augusta
    Lily Caroline Augusta
    Grace Caroline Augusta

I am sure there must be more ideas.....
    what would sound best with the siblings?
    Closest in age sisters are: Sophie-Claire (age 3), Sarah Katherine (age 2) and Serena Isabel (17 months).
    Thanks so much!!!!
    Hmm...
    All three combinations are great, so I'm going to be nit-picky!!
    Anna Caroline Augusta - Anna is a lovely name, light, dainty, and wholesome. Anna is just a delicate name and works well with Caroline. The combination Anna Caroline is awesome. But I'm unsure about Augusta following Anna Caroline. I dislike visually how the name looks. Despite loving all three names.

Lily Caroline Augusta - Great flow! Lily is a lovely flower name one of the more 'common' flower names; she has a light sound unlike the flower name Rose which has a heavier sound, she has lovely connotations, has lots of femininity, and feels fresh. She works with Sophie, Sarah, and Serena despite not being an 's' name. A lovely combination!

Grace Caroline Augusta - Grace is a lovely virtue name, very feminine and sweet. Grace is a great name and works with Caroline and Augusta. The flow is sweet. But not as a lovely as Lily Caroline Augusta.

Have you thought about having 's' names to tie in with the sisters...?
    Savannah Caroline Augusta 'Sophie Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Savannah Caroline Augusta'
    Simone Caroline Augusta 'Sophie Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Simone Caroline Augusta'
    Samantha Caroline Augusta 'Sophie Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Samantha Caroline Augusta'
    Scarlett Caroline Augusta 'Sophie Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Scarlett Caroline Augusta'
    Silvia Caroline Augusta 'Sophie Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Silvia Caroline Augusta'
    Shiloh Caroline Augusta 'Sophie Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Shiloh Caroline Augusta'
    Stephanie Caroline Augusta 'Sophie Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Stephanie Caroline Augusta'
    Susannah Caroline Augusta 'Sophia Claire, Sarah Katherine, Serena Isabel, and Susannah Caroline Augusta'