Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 LastLast
    Anna Caroline Augusta would be my choice, and I love the previous poster's suggestion of Eve Caroline Augusta. Other suggestions:

Jane Caroline Augusta
    Rose Caroline Augusta
    Last edited by kyemsma; September 25th, 2013 at 04:04 PM.
    From our ancestors come our names, but from our virtues our honors. ~ Proverb

Anna & Caroline, Catherine & Elizabeth, Claire & Maeve;
    Evan & Jack, Liam & Patrick, James & Luke

If it can't be Caroline Augusta Jane, then most certainly Anna Caroline Augusta
    The moment I read the thread title I thought of Anna, it's so good with Caroline.

Other suggestions (though mediocre compared to Anna):
    Aira Caroline Augusta
    Alma Caroline Augusta
    Alva Caroline Augusta
    Anwen Caroline Augusta
    Gaia Caroline Augusta
    Lucy Caroline Augusta
    Maja/Maya Caroline Augusta
    Maud/Maude Caroline Augusta
    Saga Caroline Augusta
    Vilja Caroline Augusta
    Zelia/Elja • Twenty • Film, history and royalty connoisseur • I have a blog and a royalty blog
    Exporting beautiful old Danish names, exotic Greenlandic names and Greenlandic sibling names.
    Henry Ásgeirr Edmund • Amaury Charles Fyodor "Theo" • Alexander Adelin Lórien "Sasha" • Asa Edouard Ivik
    Cosima Ingrid Zenobia "Mimi" • Matilda Ivalo Galadriel "Tilda" • Gaia Margaret Undómiel • Asta Catherine Françoise "Shazza"

I LOVE Lily, and I really like Lily Caroline paired together, but I LOVE Grace Caroline Augusta! I still slightly prefer Grace Augusta Caroline, but either is so lovely.

I actually thought you were giving up Augusta, and were looking for a short MN for Caroline, and I was prepared to be sad for you. I was going to suggest Caroline Eva (which I *love*! I find Caroline and Eva to be so sweet and charming together!), but I think Eva Caroline Augusta would be stunning, too!

My personal favourite is Anna Caroline Augusta, but you seem to keep coming back to Grace so to me that's a sign you really love it. I guess imagine if this is your last child, would you be disappointed that you never got to have a Grace? Or would you be more disappointed that you never had an Anna? Personally, I think they're all lovely.

If you need more suggestions: Alice, Florence/Flora, Fiona, Catherine, Rachel
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

I really like the suggestion of Leah Caroline Augusta.
    Mom to Paul, Clare, Mark, Katharine, James, and Andrew
    Future girl: Grace Elizabeth
    Future boy: Peter, Thomas, or Isaac