Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 6 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 ... LastLast

Thread: Could I be?

Make sure you're getting enough Iron. I used to miss periods when my Iron was low because I guess my body couldn't spare any.
    I conceived my first daughter only days after coming off birth control, but every body adjusts differently & some people take time for their hormones to balance out.
    New username is @ truenature

If you're still getting negatives at eighteen days late, you're not pregnant. It's your body just getting back to a normal cycle after taking the birth control pill.
    Audrey - Beatrice - Clara - Daphne - Flora - Jane - Mabel - Susannah

Arthur - Barnaby - Edward - Frederick - Henry - Rupert - Theodore - Walter

Quote Originally Posted by sarahmezz View Post
    If you're still getting negatives at eighteen days late, you're not pregnant. It's your body just getting back to a normal cycle after taking the birth control pill.
    This exactly.
    --Carla
    Mommy to Eva Lily Catherine, b. 1/31/2014

Hrm, you can't really tell me I am not considering the one in the beginning has a mother of 6 that didn't get positives until 8 weeks out. I don't mind being straight up told some facts. But those aren't facts, they are assumptions. Sucks too for people who actually try hard to get pregnant, when there are others all around that just can't seem to stop popping out babies instantaneously. Some that don't even want to be.
    But anyways, my hopes are high!

Ok, you posted this asking for opinions frigginsweet1, right? So that means you really shouldn't get upset or defensive when someone gives her honest opinion even though it happens to not be the one you're hoping to hear. When you ask people their thoughts, you should be able to accept all of them whether it's what you're hoping for or not. Especially here on NB, this is generally a very kind and supportive community, but we also generally don't bother blowing smoke and we're pretty honest. You ask, we answer. If there's something you don't want to hear, it's probably best to just talk to your friends.

Anyway, I have to agree with Sarah. At 18 days out, it's highly unlikely you're pregnant and it's most likely your hormones doing crazy things after getting off the pill. I was on the pill for 15 years and it took about 6 months for mine to straighten out after I stopped. But really, no one here on NB has any way of knowing what's really going on with you, that falls all on you and your doctor. Good luck, I hope you get what you are looking for!
    Christine

Pregnancy #1: lost to mc, 10/11

Amelia Joelle arrived on 11/28/13 at 7 pounds, 4 ounces of pure beauty. Couldn't be happier to finally be mommy!