Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    It's trendy enough that I personally would have reservations about using it, but I still really like it. I think it goes well with Callum and sounds fine with your surname.

I love Beckett, it's one of the names we are considering for this baby. Personally I think it goes great with Callum since my stepson's name is Callum! It also sounds fine with your surname.
    Callum (2000), Alexander (2002), Penelope (2004), Easton (2007), Magnolia (2010), Scarlett (2013)

I like Beckett a lot! My sister's name is Rebecca, nn Becca, so I have thought of Beckett in her honor (plus, we love Castle, so that's sort of a fun tie, as well). I have heard so much that it's so trendy that I'm starting to believe it, but I don't know any Becketts, and I haven't heard it as often as many other names out there (Oliver, Henry, Jack, anyone?!). I went through a period of being really torn between Everett and Beckett, and which I wanted on my list, and I know for sure it's now Everett--which I adore. It's my second favorite boys' name, and I'd much rather have an Everett to a Beckett, but I do love Beckett a lot and would love to see it used! I still consider it as a MN from time to time, to honor my sister. I think Callum and Beckett is fine, but for some reason I like Callum and Everett better for brothers. They just seem to fit stylistically a bit better. But there's nothing wrong with using Beckett--a sibset isn't everything. :P Plus, Ruby's your girls' name, right? Callum, Ruby, and Beckett are fab.

ETA: Beck is an adorable nn, too. There's also Kit, but I like Kit much better on a girl than a boy, anyhow. If I used Beckett, I would have probably used Beckett in full, and sometimes Beck. I figured it might be confusing to have a Rebecca nn Becca/Bec and a Beckett nn Beck...

I think its lovely with Callum and sound good with Wilson
    babynamelover.wordpress.com

Trendy, yes, but I like it.
    Mother to miss Mila Arden and her brand new brother, Cato Bennett