Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

What do we think of Beckett?

Trendy? Handsome? Silly? Too surname-y? Do we think it really will be one of the top names by 2015, per Freakonomics? I just really love the sound of it, and Beck is such a cute nickname. Would it sound funny with my son's name? Callum and Beckett... Does Beckett Wils0n sound funny? LOL, sorry for so many questions but any advice is appreciated!
    ~ Mommy to Callum Rhys and Jack William ~

Girls: Eleanor, Ruby, Louisa, Jane, Sylvie, Alice, Iris
    Boys: Edmund, Leland, Rowan, Beckett, Miles, Samuel

It's fine. I'm neutral about Beckett (prefer Bennett), but Beck is very sweet!

It might be a little trendy, but I like it. I think Beckett (Beck) and Callum go really well together. I picture someone smart, athletic, outgoing and easy to get along with.

Hi!

Completely bias opinion - I have a five year old Beckett. We call him Becks. I will be honest, this was my husband's choice (huge David Beckham fan) and I really had to chew on it. But the more I said the name, the more I loved it. I was also worried about popularity but we haven't noticed a huge influx in our area, we have only ever met a Beck once on vacation. My Beckett is quiet, easy going and gives the best hugs in the world! good luck!

I love the name Beckett! I really hope you use it! On the charts it looks rather popular, but I've never heard of anyone named Beckett just yet.
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora