Names Searched Right Now:

Thread: Help with #4

Help with #4

Hi namers!

I'm new here, have been peeking for ideas and used a forum to help choose #2's name A few yrs ago. I am at 18 wks on team green with #4 and I admit I'm stumped for boys names! I guess we've used up our faves My guys are:

W.illiam E.van

R.owan B.rooks

B.ryer H.udson

Each boy has at least one family connection, somehow. And I know this is a little neurotic, but we noticed since naming B that ALL of us have 11 letters in our first/mn combo, so if I could do that it would be bonus for me

Weeks ago, very uncharacteristically, my DH actually agreed with me on 3-4 girl names! They are not set in stone, but to give you an idea what we're into, they are:

Maisie Marie, Isla Mariele, and Natalie Jean (nn Tallie). I also like his grandmothers mn which is Evelyn (nn Evie, short e sound)

some boy names that keep coming up for me, but aren't feeling perfect yet are:

Harris, Brandt, Jonas, Sullivan (sully), Garrison.

ideas are GREATLY appreciated! Let me know if you need more info... (Last name is 3 syllables starts with G)

Maybe it would help to see some of your choices with middles. Here are some random ideas using 11 letters:

Garrison Lee
    Or Harrison Lee
    Harris Logan
    Sullivan Teo
    Garrison Max
    Brandt Logan
    Or Brantley Max
    Jonas Declan

Hope that helps
    Kelli
    Mama to Erickson Thomas Gunnar and Gabrielle Reese

Funny, I was trying to think of a 3 letter name I like for boy mn... My sisters name is Lee, it never crossed my mind! Lol thank you!

Quote Originally Posted by valley28 View Post
    Funny, I was trying to think of a 3 letter name I like for boy mn... My sisters name is Lee, it never crossed my mind! Lol thank you!
    Welcome =-)
    Kelli
    Mama to Erickson Thomas Gunnar and Gabrielle Reese