Names Searched Right Now:
Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 LastLast
    Thank you Julia Johanna

The only one being rude here is you.

Flying off the handle when someone gave you their opinion which you asked for in your OP, is completely uncalled for. I can see that you didn't like her phrasing of "You need to..." however, it was preceded, twice, by her clarifying that this was her "opinion," which again, you asked for. She wasn't telling you what to do—she was telling you what her opinion was that you should do. Which is the whole point of these boards, as you're well aware.

You then proceeded to mock the people who have commented here trying to help you, "How hard is it to understand..." and insult them by insinuating that any other choice in names than the ones you proposed would be "stupid."

And both times that you have been called out on your behavior, you've lashed out at the person in an extremely hostile and condescending manner, without cause. Which I fully expect you will do to me, as well.

My opinion is that I completely agree with millies_mom's original comment (that the names are far too similar and I'd rather the family name Emily or Millie go in the middle spot), and I think she was extremely gracious in rephrasing her commentary to appease you and continuing to offer you help after that mess.

I think many of the name combos you listed in your OP are lovely, but because of the issue of similarity with Amy and Emily/Millie I think I would choose Freya-Rose Millie. But if you don't think Amy and Emily are too similar, then I agree with a pp that Emily Lavender May is perfect.
    Two pink lines means we're now planning and not just dreaming of names! First babe, due 4/17.

Mattias Leo, Leander James, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George
    Arietta June, Leonora Pearl, Felicity Catherine, Elowen Mae

I wasn't saying anything bad - I'm dyslexic so I might word things differently. - How am I being rude, Have I said anything affective - No. Have I swore - No. So what justify's what you are saying because I cannot see this to be true.

If you read what I wrote I said I know it is your opinion but I don't appreciate being told I HAVE to pick another name, I know the person is trying to help but I don't appreciative the HAVE to pick another name. - Which to me is rude. If she said I would advice you to pick another name I would of been more appreciative of it but HAVE to is not being respectful to someone's name choices.

I was not being rude. I was simply saying how hard was it to understand the part in my OP that she asked about. - To me what I wrote sounded OK.

The only thing I am going to say is Do not presume something I suggest you read all of the stuff first before you have a go at me. - I have not intended on being rude to no one, it is the way my wording comes across to people as I cannot word things the way most people do due to being dyslexic.

It's not that I don't think they are too similar they'd be called (Emily) Millie & (Amy) LuLu so Amy & Emily being close doesn't really bother me too much as I wouldn't use there real name.

I never thought of using Freya as a FN. I do like Freya-Rose - Would 2 Hyphenated names mean then that a 3rd child would need to hyphenated too?. I kinda like Freya Rose Millie. Maybe Freya Millie Rose or Freya Emily Rose I like better though.
    Last edited by kellymarie1992; September 24th, 2013 at 04:20 PM.

I appreciate your much more evenhanded response, and the clarification that perhaps your writing style may be affected by your dyslexia as to appear differently than you had intended it to. I did read everything first, and your explanation now makes more sense of it. Thank you.

I must have missed that you call Amy-Louise "Lulu" (very cute), and that you would actually call Emily, "Millie." Perhaps the similarity of Amy and Emily is a non-issue given that, and also that Amy is hyphenated with Louise makes a difference. It's not really Amy and Emily, it's Amy-Louise and Emily ___.

Freya Emily Rose is nice! I really like Freya. Hmm.. I guess I do think if you did have a third girl, that you might have to continue with the hyphenation, if you go with hyphenation this time around. You have picked some really beautiful options to choose from. I'm sure that if you had to do it a third time you would come up with something that worked just as well.
    Two pink lines means we're now planning and not just dreaming of names! First babe, due 4/17.

Mattias Leo, Leander James, Joakim Rhys, Macsen George
    Arietta June, Leonora Pearl, Felicity Catherine, Elowen Mae

Amy and Emily is a perfect match!