Names Searched Right Now:

Do they go together?

My partner and I love discussing baby names and he's very vocal in saying which ones he likes and dislikes so we've recently come up with a top 4 for boy's and a top 5 for girl's and would love to have your thoughts and opinions? It's all just for fun though, no baby in sight just yet and not for a while!

Boys...
    Isaac Theodore Beau (This could become Isaac Elliot Beau or Isaac Gabriel Beau)
    Noah Barnaby Jude
    Jacob Zachary Cole
    Theodore Asher James 'Teddy'

Girls...
    Persephone Eden Willow 'Po/Percy'
    Matilda Iris Clementine 'Mattie'
    Arabella Madeleine Ruby 'Bella'
    Harriet Francesca Rose 'Hattie'
    Aurora Violet Eloise 'Rory'

What do you think?

Well the question was do they go together? Persephone seems way more unconventional than any of the others. It seems less trendy or traditional to me.
    Mattie, Bella and Rory all seem fairly normal and trendy with today and very now. If I met Mattie, Bella and Rory, I would think they were born in 2010s.
    Hattie stands out as vintage and more obscure nicknames. I obviously would not use Hattie and Mattie together. Hattie seems more 19th century early 20th century.
    The nicknames for Persephone seem more obscure.

As for the boys they are all fairly popular and trendy and go with Mattie (Matilda), Bella (Arabella), and Aurora (Rory).

To me Persephone is odd girl out in these sibsets, whereas the others seems to blend. You asked if they went together and I tried to be honest.
    Good Luck!