Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by ashthedreamer View Post
    I can see you with a little girl having Eva somewhere in her name. How does your husband feel about it?
    He likes it! And I believe there's a saint named Eva too, and our children are really supposed to have a saint name as they're being christened in catholic church. Not that it's very important to me, but if I find names I like that have meaning to me and are saints names as well, then it's good. We lucked out with Roo's Marian, I didn't even think about until MIL commented on it.

I always think about your friend when you ask for names, that's why I tend to look for beautiful French ones . I love that you want to honour her, so sweet!
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

Quote Originally Posted by ottilie View Post
    He likes it! And I believe there's a saint named Eva too, and our children are really supposed to have a saint name as they're being christened in catholic church. Not that it's very important to me, but if I find names I like that have meaning to me and are saints names as well, then it's good. We lucked out with Roo's Marian, I didn't even think about until MIL commented on it.

I always think about your friend when you ask for names, that's why I tend to look for beautiful French ones . I love that you want to honour her, so sweet!
    I've thought of going all hard-core French like having children named Aurelie Odette Leonie, Sylvie Capucine Fleur, Auguste Gaspard Leon, Agnes Isabelle Camille, Benoit Loic Sebastien, and Anne-Sophie Lilou Therese (obviously my computer doesn't do accents!) but I figured that was a bit French-heavy for someone who has never stepped foot into a French-speaking area.

Any other ideas, anyone?

Well, I am still in love with Tess Emmeline, but what about Trista? Eliska is gorgeous, too. What about Evaluna, Evanora or Elissa?
    http://www.onceuponatimebabynames.com/
    http://www.babynames.com/namelist/9772380 (please vote!)

Due December 13, 2014 (12/13/14)
    Nelleke, Alianora, Castalia, Vasilisa, Indrina, Jilliana, Violetta, Ottilia, Olympia
    ... Alaric, Macsen, Jove, Hawthorn, Stellan, Rainier, Hemlock, Cillian, Casper

I've thought of going all hard-core French like having children named Aurelie Odette Leonie, Sylvie Capucine Fleur, Auguste Gaspard Leon, Agnes Isabelle Camille, Benoit Loic Sebastien, and Anne-Sophie Lilou Therese (obviously my computer doesn't do accents!) but I figured that was a bit French-heavy for someone who has never stepped foot into a French-speaking area.
    I don't know, I think Sylvie Capucine Fleur and Agnes Isabelle Camille would be a gorgeous little pair that could work perfectly.

Other thoughts:
    Yvette/Yvaine
    Aurora
    Estelle
    Clemence
    Apolline
    Lavinia
    Ludivine
    Felicity
    Melanie (I love this name for you! It would be a perfect sister for so many names on your list!)
    Noelle
    Solene
    Rosamund

EDIT: And Soraya!

Good luck!
    Last edited by namelover77; September 24th, 2013 at 06:02 PM.
    | Arabella Monet | Henrietta Plum | Isolde Noor | Agatha Ruby | Marian Primrose |
    | Emma Berlin | Cressida Lilac | Jessamine Lark | Vivienne Snow | Ireland Eve |

@cristinamariane - I really like the idea of Evaluna or Evanora as a double barrel, but I feel like if I do a double-barrel with Evie, it'd probably be Eva Clara, as it's a family name, and I love the idea of having a little Eva Clara (or Eve-Claire!). Tess and Emmeline are both still on my list (although different combos, since I love them both so much!), although lately I've been doubting Tess. I'm not sure I can see me with a Tess, and it's so much more nicknamey than the rest of my list. I do love my combo, Tess Penelope (Kate?), though.

@namelover77 - love Felicity! I don't know that I can see me with a Felicity (despite my love for Izzy (Issy?) and Liddy as nns!), but I really want to keep it on as a middle. If I don't keep Eva Felicity Claire, I'm sure I'll find a different spot for Felicity--I adore her! Verity, as well, but I feel like I'm much more likely to use Felicity...