Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Wesley, Walker, Calvin, Henry or ?

Help narrow down our list of boy names!
    Siblings are Isla and Grant.
    Let me know why you voted the way you did, if you don't mind

1 Henry
    2 Calvin
    3 Wesley

The three names above are handsome and distinguished. I don't think Walker is on the same level. Walker is a trendy surname that sounds like something you would do with a female dog: "Ok, it's time to walk her".
    All the best,
    Mischa.

Quote Originally Posted by mischa View Post
    1 Henry
    2 Calvin
    3 Wesley

The three names above are handsome and distinguished. I don't think Walker is on the same level. Walker is a trendy surname that sounds like something you would do with a female dog: "Ok, it's time to walk her".
    lol that's funny Walker is some famous fishing guy's name I guess and my hubs is big into that - which is why it's on the list. Thanks for your opinion. Don't you think Henry is too popular though?

My favorite is Wesley, though I think Henry goes as well if not better with sibs. Calvin is 3rd for me. And I agree with mischa re Walker. On a side note, if you "decide" to have twins, I think Calvin & Wesley would make a great pair!

Quote Originally Posted by emsky View Post
    My favorite is Wesley, though I think Henry goes as well if not better with sibs. Calvin is 3rd for me. And I agree with mischa re Walker. On a side note, if you "decide" to have twins, I think Calvin & Wesley would make a great pair!
    ha! Twins...man, I hope not But if we have a 3rd AND a 4th and they are both boys, you may be onto somethin;-)