Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Eoin?

I like Eoin! I don't see how it's "too close" to Fiona at all, because they share an "o"? Can one only have one child with an "o" in their name? (Seriously, someone explain this!)

I think Mhairi, Fiona and Eoin sound lovely together, absolutely lovely.
    [FONT=Palatino Linotype][CENTER]My darling Marian Illyria Aphrodite, March 2013 & Little Bunny (a girl!) due 9th of February 2014[/CENTER][/FONT]

I love the name Eoin. I don't think it's too far out there. if you're worried about people mispronouncing his name, all you have to do is tell them it's pronounced like Owen and they won't say it wrong again.
    Possible Names:

Liam Ezra Aoife Roisin Fionn Mordecai Clara Rosemary Leo Benedict Eloise Clodagh

Lysander * Hyperion * Oliver * Roderick * Seamus * Niall * Edmund * Draco * Tadhg
    Lilyanna * Lux * Saoirse * Helena * Emma * Luna * Ellie * Ava * Arurora

Hmm, I hadn't noticed Fiona and Eoin/Owen sounding so similar..something to think about for sure! I can see how they share that long o sound. Not sure what I think now haha
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014

Oh and PS..I do love the name Ewan but I have a friend w/ a toddler named Ewan so wouldn't copy. And I loooove Evan but my husband says no b/c it's one of his best friend's names and he thinks that would be weird! But I love Evan and Ewan even more than Eoin. Not a fan of Ian/Iain and Sean is way too common here though I do think it's a nice name.
    Mom to Mhairi Elizabeth (March 19, 2010) & Fiona Lilidh (Dec 21, 2012) Baby #3 Due March 2014