Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

name for our 3rd baby girl :)

We currently have two girls named Lillian Grace and Vivienne Lee, and are trying to pick a name for our 3rd baby girl. Our list so far is:

Frances June (we would call her "Frankie" for short)
    Estella Rose (however, a good friend's daughters name is Ella)
    Matilda Rose

Any thoughts would be appreciated

Three little girls!! How fun!!! And such sweet names...
    Frances is so cute. I am kinda crushing on it lately. Frances June, strong, feminine, regal. I really go for this one. Its so cool, abit unexpected in your sibset maybe, but fits darlingly. Estella, ooo this is a beautiful name. Estella Rose flows so well, such a pretty sound. This one also is beautiful with your girlies. It also keeps the three syllable pattern, if you care about that. Those are my two favourite. Either choice is awesome!
    debating which is better Truth/True/Truly Truth/True/Truly

I like Frances June! I also like Matilda Rose but do you ever call Lillian, Lily? Just asking because Tilly is a nn for Matilda and I wouldn't want to have a Tilly and a Lily.
    Expecting #1 June 2015
    My Teddy Bear (aka my puppy): Rufus (4-24-13)
    Maeve-Keira-Gwen-Freya-Anna-Eve-Adeline-Claire-Arianne-Lila-Elsa-Cosima-Elowen-Lena-Anya-Faye-Corinne-Piper-Violet-Cleo-Nina-Zara

Rhys-Cillian-Ronan-Declan-Griffin-Finn-Sean-Owen-Miles-Lorcan-Graham-Kai-Jack-Ian-Cullen-Emmett-Lucas-Cormac-Archer-George-Alexander

GP: Perseus-Hamish-Mason-Shep-Cassian-Asa-Lavender-Elula-Winter-Mireille-Ophelie-Azalea

I'd go with Matilda or Estelle, simply because your other girls have such feminine names and Frances is too close to Francis for me, to be fitting in with the others. I think Frankie is cute but when I hear it, I'd think it's a nn for Francesca, etc. because it's just as long as Frances.
    My favourite is Matilda Rose. It's just stunning
    Ophelia Rosalind Clara | Elliott Caspar Frederick

Flora Eloise Cordelia + Theo Kasimir Edmund + Penelope Ida Leonor

Arthur "Artie" & Lucinda "Lucy"

Matilda Rose! The user above mentions a good point about lily and tilly may not work (if you call your daughter lily). Just to throw this out there in case of the tilly and lily predicament, a variation of Matilda is Maud/Maude. Also, a NN for Matilda could be Tildy and Mattie.

Name suggestion in place of Matilda would be Madison.