Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

non trendy name suggestions

I have a little one about a year old. His name is Kellen. His name is a little more trendy then I would like but my husband and I both liked it and it does fit him very well. We made our final choice in the delivery room after he was born (our other favorite was Theodore). Well now we are starting to think about adding another little person into our family, but I cannot decide what kind of name goes well with Kellen. Can you give me some suggestions for a future baby boy? Thanks for your help!

I have been doing some research today. Here are a few of my favorite names. Some were on the list when thinking of names for Kellen and some weren't. What do you think of these with big brother Kellen?

Dashiell
    Hugo
    Silas
    Gideon
    Emerson
    Garrison
    Jericho
    Jethro

Jericho, Garrison- these two sound nice with Kellen. What is Kellen's middle name?
    Do you like any of these:
    Garrett__Garreck__Camden__Prescott
    Palmer__Judson__Tobin__Chatham
    Brighton*Tobias*Graham*Ryder*Porter_Clayton_Colton_Bryant

Mommy to one little prince (Gavin Miller)

Hoping to TTC #2 sometime in the near future w/ my wonderful fiancé.

Well trendy is sort of in the eye of the beholder, unless it's a top 20 name that's flown to the top of the list and never been heard of before.

Kellan is in the mid-300's in popularity as are some of the names on your list (Emerson, Gideon)

Garrison feels trendier to me because it's a surname. And Jethro feels very dusty. But other than that I really like most of the names on your list.

I think my pick would be Jericho or Dashiell.
    Olivia/Livia/Livy/Liv : Thessaly/Darah/Bethel : Noelle/Eve
    Benedict/Eli: Jude/Zane: Luke/Darius : Levi/Phineas/Calvin