Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    Thank you, everyone!

goodkarmavt - We considered Luna Maeve for a while. I still like it, but we agreed on Luna Blythe.

ashthedreamer - I just don't love any of the Susan/Susannah names enough. As much as I love it, and as excited as I was when he agreed to consider it, it's looking more and more like Zuzu might end up on a guilty pleasure list. Thank you for the suggestion, though!
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah

Sylvie Clara is my first choice because it combines two of my favorites! I also love Xanthe!

My favorites are:
    Thora Violet
    Freya Winter
    and
    Luna Blythe

I really like them all! They all have a bit of timeless charm about them! The one that stood out to me the most though was Zuzu Alice - I liked the flow best with the last name, I have a soft spot for the inimitable Zuzu, and the combo seems spunky, whimsical, and timeless, too. But the best bit is the ZAP initials -fabulous! (Especially is she's an artist and just swooshes her initials along the canvas of all her masterpieces! Can't you just see it?)

SO is very happy that just about everyone likes his names. Thanks, everyone! Any more opinions out there?
    Mommy to Mr. Ivan Eli

Hoping a little too hard for Otis Alfie . Angus Rex . Chester Malcolm . Remy Wolfram . Wren Winter . Fae Sylvana . Thora Violet . Starling Delilah