Names Searched Right Now:

Twin girls: Scarlett and Tara?! A fun trend..?

I met two little girls today (twins) named Scarlett and Tara. I got immediately that they were both connected to gone with the wind (scarlet ohara plantation tara). Though I think some may find this cheesy, I actually thought it was really cute- though names weren't really my taste. It got me thinking of other such combos (not necessarily characters in a book/movie, but two names that both reference the same book/film

Some I came up with!

Harper and Scout (to kill a mockingbird) (character/author)
    Mary and Frank (Mary Shelley and Frankenstein)
    Anna and Thomas (My girl Anna chlumsky with character Thomas J)

I'm completing brain cramping here, but I'd love to hear/see some suggestions! I like the idea of combining names from the same book/movie without being super obvious!

ideas??

I'm a huge GWTW fan so I got the connection right away, must say it seems kind of weird. I think names of siblings or friends can be cute (depends on the names) but to have one character name and one place name seems odd. But for fun here are some more:

Anne and Maud (Anne of Green Gables- L.M. Montgomery preferred her middle name)
    Mary and Frances (Secret Garden- Frances Hodgson Burnett)
    Gemma and Libba (the Gemma Doyle trilogy- Libba Bray)
    Agnes and Anne (Agnes Grey- Anne Bronte)
    Elizabeth and Jane (Pride and Prejudice, Jane Austen)
    Meg, Jo, Beth, Amy, Louisa (the four March sisters from Little Women and author Louisa May Alcott)

Ooh, harder than I thought... can't think of many memorable female characters created by female authors!

Films:
    Maria and Julie (Maria in The Sound of Music- Julie Andrews)
    Scarlett and Vivien (Scarlett in GWTW- Vivien Leigh)
    Melanie and Olivia (GWTW again- Olivia de Havilland)
    Elizabeth and Helen (Helen Mirren is famous for having played both Queen Elizabeths)
    Miranda and Meryl (Miranda in The Devil Wears Prada- Meryl Streep)
    Holly and Audrey (Holly Golightly in Breakfast at Tiffany's- Audrey Hepburn)
    Elizabeth and Keira (Pride and Prejudice, again)
    Juliet and Norma (Norma Shearer is my favourite Juliet from Romeo and Juliet)
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Scarlett, Portia, Felicity, Juliet
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Scarlett & Tara are both nice enough they just don't have quite the same style & the connection is pretty strong...
    I love more subtle connections between siblings or twins