Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread: NN for Filomena

NN for Filomena

I've posted before (a while ago) about my desire to name a future daughter Filomena, after my grandmother. I always wonder about a NN, though...Mena is the most intuitive, but I just don't love it. I was doing some Googling tonight, and I came across the suggestion of using Fia as a NN for Filomena...and I sort of like it. What do you berries think? Is Fia usable? Is it cute, or too out-there? I'd love to get some opinions.
    Girls: Filomena, Harper, Lavinia
    Boys: Atticus, Leo, Roman

I like Fia, and it seems intuitive enough with Filomena. Minnie is another one I can think of, and Fina.

With the Philomena theres Pippa and Pip, with Filomena the is Fia, Mena, Minna, Minnie and Lo.
    ☆Isobel★Eloise☆Matilda★Alice☆Eleanor★ Amelia☆ Elena★Mirabel☆ Felicity★Phoebe ☆Eilidh ★Rosalia☆Roisin★Azalea☆Elsa★Arabella☆ Genevieve★Elodie☆Ruby★Charlotte☆
    ★☆★
    ☆Eamon★Tiago☆Cooper★Jack☆Jago★Flynn☆ Archer★Lincoln☆Asher★Alfie☆Taylor★Baxter ☆Finnian★Lawson☆Jasper★Deacon☆Lewis ★Oscar☆Fletcher★Caspian☆

I like Fia! Short and spunky, and it goes quite well as a NN for the beautifully vintage Filomena : )
    Damian Ignatius-Jude Christian-Raphael Benedict-Charles Dominic

Caia Madeleine-Fleur Louisiana-Genevieve Azélie

Reine-Isabeau-Nouvel-Johanna-William-Boden-Rafe-Philip-Julien

Quote Originally Posted by ebenezer.scrouge View Post
    With the Philomena theres Pippa and Pip, with Filomena the is Fia, Mena, Minna, Minnie and Lo.
    What she said.
    ~Jessica
    Mama to one darling diva, Isabella Rae (2.6.09) and TTC #2!