Names Searched Right Now:
Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Baby #4 is a BOY! I have no idea what to name him! LOL

Hi ladies,

We have found out that #4 is indeed a boy! That means we have Theron (b), Phaedra (g), Bastian (nn Baz) (b) and baby. I am so picky when it comes to boys names..I feel like I used my two favourite names already and need some inspiration for this little guy! Last name is a common muslim name, short, beginning with a vowel and ending in 'y'.

Here is what we have so far:

My list (this list is mainly old faves, but just to give you an idea):

Lochlan
    Cohen (i've read the issues with this name on here, honestly I'd never heard that before..likely won't use this anyways, but I like it nonetheless)
    Tenzin
    Evric
    Grey
    Soren
    Dorian
    Dane
    Drake
    Thane
    Seth
    River
    Asher
    Dade
    Desmond
    Dexter
    Xavier

DH list:

Walter
    Gabriel
    Lewis
    Theodore (nn Teddy)
    Rowan
    Dravid (cricket player)

The only names we agree on really are Theodore nn Teddy (I love Teddy actually..not sure what I think about Theodore yet), Gabriel and Rowan..though to me Rowan is more of a girl's name because of reading Anne Rice novels when I was younger lol

Thanks in advance for any suggestions!

I know a boy named Teddy and it's not short for anything, so you could use just Teddy if you wanted!
    My opinion on some names:
    Thane: too close to theron
    Dorian: nice but same ending as Bastian so maybe not?
    Xavier: My favourite from your list!
    Lochlan - my 2nd favourite on your list!
    Dexter - my least favourite (sorry)
    What's the matter with Cohen?
    Rowan is more of a girl's name to me too actually.
    How about...
    Ephraim (EE-free-yem)
    Hugo
    Tomas
    Gregor
    Willem
    Your style seems very different than mine, so sorry if you don't like any of my suggestions! I tried to make them fit to your style a bit! (I prefer names like Eli, Arlo, Edward, Leo, Gavin ect.)
    (\_/)
    (o.o)
    (><) This is Bunny. Copy Bunny into your signature to help him on his way to world domination.

I must say, the names of your current three children are exquisite - Bastian particularly is a personal favourite of mine
    From your list, I like Lochlan, Evric, Soren, Seth, Asher and Xavier. Those last two in particular stand out to me. From your husband's list I like Theodore (Teddy is too cute!) and Gabriel. I would steer clear of Cohen because of the religious connotations, but other than that, your list looks pretty good to me! I think Theodore is very handsome - and Teddy could always be short for Edward?
    [FONT=Book Antiqua][B]Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14[/B] :D
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

♂ [COLOR="#FF0000"]Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*[/COLOR]
    ♀ [COLOR="#0099cc"]Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*[/COLOR]

*See my whole lists here: [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/55067"][COLOR="#FF0000"]Boys[/COLOR][/URL], [URL="http://nameberry.com/userlist/view/61060"][COLOR="#0099cc"]Girls[/COLOR][/URL][/FONT]

My favorites from your list:

Lochlan
    Asher
    Theodore
    Grey

A few more suggestions:
    Adric
    Xander
    Lucian
    Maxon
    Talon
    Setra Reign 6/22/08