Names Searched Right Now:
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Adding to my above....

1. Sabra, Phaedra, Selena, Violet, Zoe.
    2. Oliver, Balthazar.
    3. Harriet, Molly, Terra, Gemma, Jane.

I really, really like Sabra and Cressida for #1, and Gemma for #3. Leo is okay for 2, but if anyone else has any suggestions for him, please reply!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

1: Thalia, Ember, Seraphina (seraph = angel, plus it means "burning one"),
    2: Gavriel, Isaac, Cassius, Nestor
    3: Lyra, Araceli, Raphaela, Ophelia
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid

I absolutely love Thalia! Thank you bibliophile! You're amazing!
    “I read books when I was a kid, lots of books. Books always seemed like magic to me. They took you to the most amazing places. When I got older, I realized I couldn't find books that took me to all the places I wanted to go. To go to those places, I had to write some books myself.”
    ― Pat Murphy, The Wild Girls

"Like everyone else, I am going to die. But the words – the words live on..."
    ― J. Michael Straczynski

So glad I could be of assistance!
    Amedeo Enjolras Aristotle Leonardo Archer Olivier Mischa Liam Caspian Benedict Theodore Fitzwilliam
    Rosalie Evangeline Mirabelle Ophelia Alice Elisabeth Stella Titania Artemis Cicely Margarethe Thalia Astrid