Names Searched Right Now:
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    @mousehouse7 - Surprisingly, this comes as somewhat of a relief! I'm glad that it's ok to use bracelets or colours to tell them apart at first I'm currently thinking about joining a twins club or something... do you think it's a good idea? Also, I will DEFINITELY label all of my photos! And thankyou for your help - I'm glad you like the boys' names

@dovah - I know exactly what you mean - I don't intend to put Robin last before Wright because of the double R anyway, so it's ok. As for the compliment on twin A's name - thankyou very much! I was rather pleased with it myself! I'm also of the same opinion as you are - not a fan of the triple R, but Frederick does go much better with Arthur, and I like it better I think...

@kala_way - Thankyou for your help - Jude Frederick Lucian is very handsome!

@apollonia - Thankyou for your help, but as I have mentioned, Arthur's name is set now. Thanks for your suggestions with Frederick though - they're lovely!

@hanniekit - Thankyou! I agree, Frederick and Arthur do sound really good together. I think Frederick Robin Jude is very handsome
    Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Tobias † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Emmet † Jasper † Harry † Hugh † Theo † Jay*
    Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Julia ‡ Eliza ‡ Iris*

*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls