Names Searched Right Now:

My name list needs updating!

Twin boys arriving in January and I feel like I've had my favourites for so long now that they are beginning to lose some of their original charm. I could do with some new favourites to work with, and thought maybe some of you could help me refresh and expand it I'm open to suggestions, but I generally like older names (not modern). Here's my current list:

Arthur
    Florian
    Edward
    Leo
    Sebastien
    Finley/Finlay
    Cosmo
    Clancy
    Emmett
    Evander
    Lucian
    Alfred
    Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*
    Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*

*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls

Your list is great. I love Emmett and Lucian, and really like Sebastien, Arthur and Evander.

For some of the others how about:
    Edward => Edwin, Edmund
    Leo => Leonard, Leopold
    Finley/Finlay => Finnr, Fionn, Fionnán (could also work as an Florian alternative)
    Clancy => Clavin, Clyde
    Alfred => Alfric, Alaric, Frederick
    MAJOR CONSTRUCTION ZONE
    newlywed!!! (not trying...yet)

To me, these names have the same feeling as the ones in your list:

Albert, Tristan, Wilfred, Caspian, Jasper, Daniel, Edmund, Fabian, Hector, Julian, Raphael, Oscar, Robin, Angus, Otto, Edwin, Nathaniel, Gabriel, Alastair, Ralph, Oswyn, Patrick, Gilbert, Hugo, Felix

@lexiem - Thankyou! It's comforting to know someone likes my choices. As for your suggestions, I like Edmund and Frederick

@charlieandperry1 - Thankyou to you too! I really like Jasper, Fabian, Julian, Oscar, Robin, Otto, Hugo and Felix from your list... basically, you've just nailed exactly the type of names I like!
    Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Baby number three expected to land in April 2015!

Phineas † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Jasper † Conrad † Hugh † Theo † Jay † Tobias † Charlie † Isaac*
    Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Beatrice ‡ Eliza ‡ Esther ‡ Susannah*

*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls