Names Searched Right Now:

Smile I need your help!!!

I am one month away from having my twins, not sure on their gender yet. If I have girls 1 will be called Emerson-Belle or Rose. I need your help and suggestions for another girls name and 2 boys and middle names. I want the girls names to be hyphenated and the boys to have 2 middles names, with the 2nd one being sparrow. I love long names, heaps of middle names. In honor of my best friend the 2nd girls middle name will be abigail so it will read as first name-second name abigail second middle name(maybe not 2nd middle name).

At the moment i am in love with Amira, Harper, Spencer, Willow, Miller, Connor or Collin for first names. The second name in the hyphenation i want something short.

For the boys i have no ideas, but i love Harley, Malachi, Lucian, Chace, Asher, Ryder and Chale.

Open for any ideas.

Thanks

You should move this to the Baby Names forum. This is just for birth announcements. We will be glad to help you there!

I agree with pp but anyway I love Harper and Miller as twin names! Harper Abigail and Miller Kale Sparrow are both amazing in my view. I'm not too sure about the second hyphenated part of Harper though! Some ideas are:
    Harper-Eve
    Harper-May
    Harper-Rae
    Harper-Nova

X
    Eulalie Della nn Edie
    Melisende Daisy & Ozias Bear
    Lolita Margot/Myrtle & Oscar Milton
    Ottilie & Zephyr

Some Great names you got there but I wouldn't personally call a girl Collin, Spencer or Connor even if they are hyphenated with a girls name.
    My two precious girls:

Sophir@ Li

Av@leigh Beth Gwendolyn

Other name combinations I like:

Seth Daniel

Lilah-Rose

I would suggest you move this to the name forum because you will get more of a response over there. I personally think Rose Amira and Harper Abigail would be lovely for twin girls and Connor Malachi Chase and Asher Lucian Collin would be lovely for twins. Good luck anyway.