Names Searched Right Now:
Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    If you have kids and watch Sofia the First, you would see the evil fairy named Ms. Nettle. I would have to pass.

I love the Nettle Luna suggestion. Beautiful!!
    Mom to:
    Evangeline Sophia (Eva)
    Emmerson Paige (Emme)
    Electa Seraphine (Ellie)

If I had a 4th girl I like the nn Effie and the name I like right now to get to that nn would be Everleigh Fiona. I love coming up w/ a nn and then building the full name around it. I never intended and E theme, it just happened but now I love it!!

I have absolutely no idea what we would name a boy.

Nettle Marzanna would be so lovely!
    Love Nettle Belladonna too but I do think it might be too planty.
    From your original list I prefer Nettle with Niamh.

Also your husband's nuts - Juniper Aine is gorgeous.
    And for the record I much prefer Ziporrah to Sephora.

Nettle is a wonderful choice whatever mn you end up going with. I really love it.
    Last edited by katieydenberg; September 22nd, 2013 at 11:53 PM.
    New username is @ truenature

Nettle Sybella / Nettle Sibylla - I have a character in my novel named Sabella. I assume this is similar?
    Nettle Betony - I like Betony. I actually have it on the long list.
    Nettle Theodora - I'm unsure about Theodora. I love Theodore, but the feminine form doesn't have the same spark.
    Nettle Alethea - love the flow
    Nettle Bellicent - I need to do more research before I decide on this.
    Nettle Mariposa - while I like it, it reminds me of Barbie
    Nettle Gwyneira - see Bellicent
    Nettle Rosamund - see previous post
    Nettle Cecile - already vetoed
    Nettle Helena - I actually really like this. I like the Helen-ah pronunciation best
    Nettle Coretta - iffy
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[

Persephone - love this name so much. Has anyone had experience with pronunciation issues with this?
    Hermione - I have the same issue with this that I have with Arwen. These names are strongly tied to one person/character. I love them both so much though.
    Aurora - already vetoed
    Ariadne - love but this is my step -niece 's name. Would it be name stealing to use it?
    Lyra - I love this because if the connection to the Northern Lights (Golden Compass) series. I will test it on the hubs.
    Luna - love. For some reason it feels like Stellaluna
    Andromeda - vetoed
    Freya - vetoed
    Cassandra - such a tragic character (similar to Ophelia and Merope) though I still love all 3.
    Elara - nms
    Eleri - nms
    Serena - I have a really horrible association with this name. Like serious bad.
    Maeve - I love Maeve. I love that it is feminine without overly being so (like Juniper, Teagan, and Nettle)
    Mommy of Juniper Teagan & Pyrus Nikolai

Catkin Winifred, Owl Arianrhod, Celandine Ceridwen, Heliotrope Isolde, Nettle Chiyo, Chicory Tallulah, Pennyroyal Matilda, Wedelia Imogen, Mallow Araminta, Dandelion Jane
    Senna Lazarus, Bramble Gideon, Comfrey Azrael, Thistle Dorian, Huckleberry Iver, Larkspur Saul, Bear Cornelius, Yarrow Barnaby, Sol Aurelius, Hawthorn Otis, Centaury Eben

New Crushes: Criofan, Silver, Bastet, and Noctua
    http://bloominggardenofnames.blogspot.com/[