Names Searched Right Now:

View Poll Results: Which do you prefer: Archer, Sebastian, or Oliver?

Voters
49. You may not vote on this poll
  • Archer Douglass G.

20 40.82%
  • Sebastian Douglass G.

13 26.53%
  • Oliver Douglass G.

16 32.65%
Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3 LastLast
    I went for Oliver Douglass, I think it has such a nice ring to it, and flows off your tongue! I agree with mischa that if your husband doesn't love Archer, then maybe don't go for it.
    Mummy to two little princes born 16/1/14
    A: Arthur Florian Edward Wright
    B: Frederick "Freddie" Robin Jude Wright

Tobias † Henry † Leo † Sebastian † Emmet † Jasper † Harry † Hugh † Theo † Jay*
    Lyra ‡ Florence ‡ Hermione ‡ Eleanor ‡ Isla ‡ Martha ‡ Emelia ‡ Julia ‡ Eliza ‡ Iris*

*See my whole lists here: Boys, Girls

I love Rowan and Archer together! Oliver is good too, but I think it's a little more expected.
    Ben & Lainy

Violet Audrey Laine . Lola Felicity Kate . Daisy Elizabeth Joy

Archer Gregory James . Leo Benjamin North . Finnick Daniel Sage

Well I had decided I was good with calling him Oliver but now my husband is warming to Archer and he can't decide between the two! It looks like we may have to wait until we meet the little guy.

Sebastian is one of my favourite names so I voted for that, but I don't like it with Douglass. Would you consider Sebastian Oliver or Sebastian Archer? You could even do Sebastian Oliver Douglass or Sebastian Archer Douglass which I like better- separates the S sounds a bit.
    ~Love names, literature, royals and horses~ <3

Favourite names:
    Girls: Azalea, Cordelia, Elizabeth, Rosalind, Portia, Felicity, Juliet, Scarlett
    Boys: Fitzwilliam, Sebastian, Percival, Prospero, Orlando, Darcy

Quote Originally Posted by bonfireazalea View Post
    Sebastian is one of my favourite names so I voted for that, but I don't like it with Douglass. Would you consider Sebastian Oliver or Sebastian Archer? You could even do Sebastian Oliver Douglass or Sebastian Archer Douglass which I like better- separates the S sounds a bit.
    Sebastian is a favorite of mine as well but I don't think we will be choosing it. My husband is not as fond of it as I am and he doesn't like any of the nicknames I've suggested for it. The middle name will definitely be Douglass to honor my father in law. Our first son has my father's name as the middle so we are keeping with that tradition. Thanks for the suggestions!